Epic Boss Event over already - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss Event over already

Banned
    Post Count
    I would say to buy some Exeleros since you have the Crazy Hit 'n Runner, but I still don't believe the boost works as advertised. If I don't see it, then I don't believe it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have been playing over a year. Spent about 30 bucks to get the emerald burner. Haven't spent any gold since. Maxed out on chain whip and NVB. 450 RPGs and 200 Exceleros. I have 52k att, which is decent at lvl 200.
    with all that being said, I have to say it's gonna be harder and harder to simply enjoy the game for killing some leisure time and not dragged into the gold frenzy and competitions (come on, I am not playing for competitions, enough competitions already in daily life!)...I guess I am just whining because I know as well as all you do that Gree exists solely for the purpose of making money. Can't blame them, but the fun part of the game is gone, and that really makes me sad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i only updated HD version on ipad so i still play on other version without havin to deal with the boss popups
    Awesome idea!! thx!

We can't do that with MW & KA, only one version.
    Good riddance, CC bosses!

Post Count
    Blah! I can't kill boss 6 either. Oh well.

2 rares and 3 commons. I got 2 of the humvee, 158/100 each I think. Better than most of my results from the last events and I'm done in less than a day.
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    yah thats good loot you have

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    Blah! I can't kill boss 6 either. Oh well.

2 rares and 3 commons. I got 2 of the humvee, 158/100 each I think. Better than most of my results from the last events and I'm done in less than a day.
    lucky ducky

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If I got it right one can attack the boss up to 13 times in the given 2h window without using gold:
    3 attacks when the boss first appear (consuming 75 health)
    2 attacks 1 minute later (consuming the remaining 26 health)
    4 * 2 attacks each 26 minutes later (again 26 health)

More attacks are only possible if health packages are used (gold) or by regaining health through leveling up.

The middle option inflicts profile attack + 10 * attack skill damage. (Maybe there's a lower attack skill multiplier for lower level players as this seem t match the proposed multiplier in out attack and defense model.) Anybody knowing the numbers for the other two options?

I guess it will be over for me after the current level 4 boss: 12 attacks to defeat him.

Looks like the boss health for a given boss level isn't a strict multiple the player's damage value.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars View Post
    If I got it right one can attack the boss up to 13 times in the given 2h window without using gold:
    3 attacks when the boss first appear (consuming 75 health)
    2 attacks 1 minute later (consuming the remaining 26 health)
    4 * 2 attacks each 26 minutes later (again 26 health)

More attacks are only possible if health packages are used (gold) or by regaining health through leveling up.

The middle option inflicts profile attack + 10 * attack skill damage. (Maybe there's a lower attack skill multiplier for lower level players as this seem t match the proposed multiplier in out attack and defense model.) Anybody knowing the numbers for the other two options?

I guess it will be over for me after the current level 4 boss: 12 attacks to defeat him.

Looks like the boss health for a given boss level isn't a strict multiple the player's damage value.
    Didn't think about the 3 atks then wait 1 minute..... I may have a shot at the 6th boss ..

Post Count
    Well looks like im ending on beating lvl 5 boss level 6 wont beat unless i use some health kits. damn my atk sucks. got 5 commons and i'm happy/satisfied what i ended up with
    Hasn't even started for me :P

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok I found something broken now.. I was half way thru boss 6 and then suddenly it gained hp that was longer than the health bar. Should of taken a ss

Post Count

Not over yet.

It's not over yet, their is still 8 days left unless you killed the Epic Boss 30-50 times (I think was the number.) then it's done for you.

Post Count
    i guess it is true low levels have this way easier, i just went and played my lvl 18 and went all the way up to lvl 8 boss so far with 1 hit wins with no effort at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i guess it is true low levels have this way easier, i just went and played my lvl 18 and went all the way up to lvl 8 boss so far with 1 hit wins with no effort at all.
    Yup if u have an acc lower than lvl 25 and nice stats. Possibly can beat all 30

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai_Nguyen View Post
    It's not over yet, their is still 8 days left unless you killed the Epic Boss 30-50 times (I think was the number.) then it's done for you.
    If you aren't willing to spend gold, then it's done for you when you can't kill the next boss.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count

"The epic boss event is over" is an epic understatement.