Helpful Info for Beating the Boss Event - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Helpful Info for Beating the Boss Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And hoping he shows up... Just dumped 50 stamina
    In KA & MW the bosses show up really quick... & very often, usually in the first few hits.

Halfway thru the boss events they become annoying, popping up every two hours.

Post Count
    I found out the hard way after wasting 60 gems in KA...

The boss will leave in EXACTLY two hours. I had almost killed a boss in KA, during my last hit that would have finished him, the timer ran out & he was gone! During the last attack! I had to start over with a new boss & kiss those wasted gems good-bye. I thought I would, at least, be able to finish him off, but no... he got away.

Use your gold wisely & watch that timer.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I found out the hard way after wasting 60 gems in KA...

The boss will leave in EXACTLY two hours. I had almost killed a boss in KA, during my last hit that would have finished him, the timer ran out & he was gone! During the last attack! I had to start over with a new boss & kiss those wasted gems good-bye. I thought I would, at least, be able to finish him off, but no... he got away.

Use your gold wisely & watch that timer.
    Sharing your pain Happened to me too in KA boss event - imo dont push ur luck when ur health is only 25% left. U may not have a chance to catch boss if the timer is less than 27 minutes ( even that you only have 1 minute to take him out completely!!!)

Post Count
    Maybe there are any info about defense of 30-50 bosses? wanna to count have i any chance to defeat them during 2 hours and how much gold do i need to spend on them.
    Last edited by koma; 08-17-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why don't I have this event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshoot View Post
    Why don't I have this event?
    The update of CC just released is needed for this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koma View Post
    Maybe there are any info about defense of 30-50 bosses? wanna to count have i any chance to defeat them during 2 hours and how much gold do i need to spend on them.
    I would suggest doing the free hits first and then do the cash open you apply gold attack if you feel you can take out the boss... at a certain level.

by the way I think you only need to kill boss 30X to get the main prize.
    Last edited by dthfrmabv; 08-17-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I happened to level up and my health reset to full. Not that helpful unless you plan to level up anyway, but if so you can time to your advantage. Improved humvee

Post Count
    Anyone have a screenshot of where you can buy health packs I can't find them
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    I am able to get to level 5 with no gold and 68K attack. I am not going to sit with a timer to do better. Since these bosses get progressively harder, I imagine that it will take a fair amount of gold to get done with level 30.

Basically, Bosses are nothing more than interactive Scratchers or Crates. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will be interested to see the spenders post how much gold it takes to win the grand prize.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I am able to get to level 5 with no gold and 68K attack. I am not going to sit with a timer to do better. Since these bosses get progressively harder, I imagine that it will take a fair amount of gold to get done with level 30.

Basically, Bosses are nothing more than interactive Scratchers or Crates. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will be interested to see the spenders post how much gold it takes to win the grand prize.
    True that, but this event also gives free players a good chance of winning a few more prizes if they are patient.
    Thus we might finally get less complaints from people! Hopefully....

Just finished 9th with 52k Attk... Will have to add mafia to get any higher

@bone medpack pops up if you try to fight when you are dead, or have retreated with less than 25 health.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 08-17-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Found another glitch. When you fight boss and you win, but with gained experience you level up - level up screen shows up and after you select your skill points allocation, boss event screen goes away and you won't get your loot!!!!!

Moral - if you are about to level up, do it BEFORE you go to final fight with your current level boss.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Hey guys, I can't even beat the lvl1 boss! What is going on?

Do they count everyone's absolute attack, so 500mafia will have the most advantage?
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Anyone have a screenshot of where you can buy health packs I can't find them
    If the Boss has just killed you, the initial screen that comes up has a button to buy a health pack. If you've already exited out of all those screens & then decide to buy one, then click in the goal for the boss (the one that's showing you the countdown in time left for you to kill that boss). When you choose the option to 'fight' the boss again but have too little health left to do so yet (<25) you'll be taken to the screen offering you health packs again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Hey guys, I can't even beat the lvl1 boss! What is going on?

Do they count everyone's absolute attack, so 500mafia will have the most advantage?
    Yup event is based on mafia level, and independent of mafia count. Explosives are also rather useful too now.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 08-17-2012 at 04:37 AM.