Helpful Info for Beating the Boss Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Helpful Info for Beating the Boss Event

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Helpful Info for Beating the Boss Event

Wanted to share with all the link(s) to Beat the Boss info/how-to threads from the other 2 forums, as MW & KA have already done a few of these. You'll find a bunch of info on how to play, how to maximize your hits, etc.

This link is in MW & goes thru most of what you'll be looking for

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-health-boost

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is the link for KA's initial discussions of their boss event:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hows-up-in-KA)

There are some slight but significant differences between MW & KA boss events. Guess we'll have to find how our's differs.

Post Count
    So your health goes up one point every minute and down 25 every attack. Your health doesn't reset after you beat a boss. Am I missing something or is this as simple as it looks? Not that that surprises me, but there doesn't even seem to be much luck here... Just attack, wait, attack again. It lasts 2 hours and then what? We wait for another one to pop up eventually?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    So your health goes up one point every minute and down 25 every attack. Your health doesn't reset after you beat a boss. Am I missing something or is this as simple as it looks? Not that that surprises me, but there doesn't even seem to be much luck here... Just attack, wait, attack again. It lasts 2 hours and then what? We wait for another one to pop up eventually?
    Dipstick,

The key is if you wait 26 minutes, you get 26 energy back...after 1st hit, you still have 1 energy left, so you get a cheap 2nd hit
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    And hoping he shows up... Just dumped 50 stamina
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Dipstick,

The key is if you wait 26 minutes, you get 26 energy back...after 1st hit, you still have 1 energy left, so you get a cheap 2nd hit
    Also, just found out, if you don't bring enough money for the 2nd attack and retreat to get more money, you can't fight until you are back to 25 stamina...so if you were down to 3 stamina, you have to wait 22 minutes.

I think the same goes for if you defeat a boss, you have to wait until you get back to 25 stamina to fight again as well
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Am I understanding correctly that the Devil's Take Down will allow me to regen 1 HP every 48 seconds rather than 1/minute?

If this is correct, I guess everyone who didn't get it or didn't care about it will be wishing they had.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Am I understanding correctly that the Devil's Take Down will allow me to regen 1 HP every 48 seconds rather than 1/minute?

If this is correct, I guess everyone who didn't get it or didn't care about it will be wishing they had.
    What does devil's takedown do??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post

If the devil's take down is the event item with 20% faster health recovery, then what you're asking is correct. Nice, huh? Wish I had it.

Post Count
    Question.. I have beaten two bosses won the vicious smg and a car but my goal shows 1 out of 30... Am I missing something
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    If the devil's take down is the event item with 20% faster health recovery, then what you're asking is correct. Nice, huh? Wish I had it.
    It regenerates energy faster... Is this considered the same as health?
    If that was the case wouldnt the goodfella upgrade for energy also reduce time for energy recovery by 10%. (which i dont think itdoes)

Edit : typo
    Last edited by Polarbear; 08-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Question.. I have beaten two bosses won the vicious smg and a car but my goal shows 1 out of 30... Am I missing something
    It didnt show at first in the goals list. So u beat 1 after it showed.. I'm guessing

Post Count
    So should I put in a support ticket or am I just screwed? I think your right as the boss showed up right as I updated, then I beat it and then the goals
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    It regenerates energy faster... Is this considered the same as health?
    If that was the case wouldnt the goodfella upgrade for energy also reduce time for health recovery by 10%. (which i dont think itdoes)
    Oh if it regenerates energy faster than no.. Its HEALTH not energy. But next leaderboard event top 25 will be like 20% faster health and top 1 is 30% (guessing from MW and KA)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasta View Post
    It didnt show at first in the goals list. So u beat 1 after it showed.. I'm guessing
    +1

For people who started event before goal was introduced got screwed over....

But unless your going for gold, it won't make a difference.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 08-16-2012 at 08:02 PM.