tapjoy not working EARN FREE GOLD page is blank???help plz

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tapjoy not working EARN FREE GOLD page is blank???help plz

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

tapjoy not working EARN FREE GOLD page is blank???help plz

for the past 2 weeks i havnt received any promotions to receive free gold in the earn free gold section, (its blank)ive reported it to gree 2x still waiting response (been 2 weeks),is this happening to others,or did it happen to u b4 , if it did how did u fix the problem can u please help thnk u.

Post Count
    Do you have any open pages to Tapjoy in Safari? If so you can just open one of them, refresh and continue to earn gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree has ZERO affiliation with Tapjoy, therefore your problem with Tapjoy is not a Gree problem. They can't and won't do anything about it.

If you really want it fixed, you need to contact Tapjoy.

Best solution is to just use the safari app on your device and visit the Tapjoy website to earn your gold from there. Everyone who uses Tapjoy and doesn't have the in game button "tap here to earn free gold" already does this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ill give it a ago thnks it was working fine till i reinstalled cc

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i went into tapjoy web site and wen i click on earn it sais issue fetching more offers please try again, i think this is y it doesnt work in game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dunworry26 View Post
    i went into tapjoy web site and wen i click on earn it sais issue fetching more offers please try again, i think this is y it doesnt work in game
    Just refresh the page until it loads. That happens all the time. Eventually it loads, but if it doesn't just wait a while and try again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    the page loads butthe offers dont

Banned
    Post Count
    the page loads butthe offers dont
    I know. That happens to me all the time, like I said. If it's not working just wait a while. 20 minutes, maybe an hour, maybe longer. Have some freakin patience before I freakin lose it over here! Lol. J/k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ive waited 2 weeks its still doing the same thing thats y i got nomore patients

Banned
    Post Count
    ive waited 2 weeks its still doing the same thing thats y i got nomore patients
    Well did you contact Tapjoy? Gree is NOT Tapjoy, they don't run Tapjoy, and they have no control over Tapjoy. If you're only bugging Gree about this you've been wasting your time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i,m spewing badly