Community Manager where are you?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Manager where are you?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Community Manager where are you?

Could we please get some kind of official statement on what is going on with crime city?
    many players had a rollback from todays achievments. please enlighten us, do we get our items/money/gold and what else people are missing back?
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Anyone who lost gold/gold items like you needs to be addressed 1st and foremost.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Anyone who lost gold/gold items like you needs to be addressed 1st and foremost.
    Why? give more advantage to RM spenders....dont think so

First come first serve. I assume they are doing it by ticket time-stamp.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thebengerman View Post
    Why? give more advantage to RM spenders....dont think so

First come first serve. I assume they are doing it by ticket time-stamp.
    Gold spenders keep the game going for free players, I don't think that needs to be explained.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Gold spenders keep the game going for free players, I don't think that needs to be explained.
    of course but that still doesnt mean they should get preference on support help. I only lost around 2-3m but expect just as much help as some of the big guys who probably lost 40m+

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I gained 30 million. Best. Rollback. Ever.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    sure they should solve tickets one by one. im not looking for some special threatment. i just want to know if at least funzio know what happened today and if they are in progress to fix it.
    but as always just zero communication between funzio and their players/customers

i gained 200 millions of useless ingame cash, the palm upgrade i started today is still running and the money was back on hand when i lost my event item and several crate items. it cost me over 1000 atk/def at least, too bad i dont have a screenshot. but thats well over 2000 bars to dust
    Last edited by vitus79; 08-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    I really figured theyd communicate with us through clear and open channels to let us know what was going on...

Banned
    Post Count
    It's ok, CCM has a good reason for not piping up. He's busy getting water to extinguish the fire on his pantaloons.

Tell us changes are coming and to expect mor transparency and better communication. Pfft. Liar liar pants on fire.

Banned
    Post Count
    I didn't lose anything, as far as I can tell. Anyone that lost gold, SHOULD have priority.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    It's ok, CCM has a good reason for not piping up.
    Tell us changes are coming and to expect mor transparency and better communication. Pfft. Liar liar pants on fire.
    Are you saying CCM is really....Obama?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    *gasps*!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    What's an Obama?

I lost 8 gold from this bug. Considering I work my ass off to collect one or two gold a day, that's like a week's worth of effort gone.

I WANT MY 8 GOLD BACK YOU THIEVES! And the $40 million that I spent on an expansion that was cancelled for no reason. And I want the jobs I comleted to revert back to being completed instead of having arrows over them.

Seriously, there is at least one person in that company that does not deserve their paycheque.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it is all explained by the video AMG posted. Shows our thoughts are correct they really don't give a **** about their players and just laugh at us as we spend money on their games. I was really surprised by how young and immature the people in that video were even though I guess I shouldn't have been. To be honest though after all the greed and poor service we have come to expect us players still expecting better from this company and still spend money with them are the true idiots and I guess they are right to laugh at us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Count down till account is banned for telling the truth..........