What's you average attack/defence per mafia member?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's you average attack/defence per mafia member?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question What's you average attack/defence per mafia member?

So this should be a good way to measure who really is strong (my stats are pretty poor but I'm interested in everyone else)

So I'm level 175 with 190 mafia
    Attack 21,547 or avg of 113
    Defence 24,408 or avg or 128
    Level 159

296-288-356

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha ha, compared with me youīre very strong

lvl115 here and on average per mafia member:

Attack = 47
    Defense = 50

Banned
    Post Count
    Lv.51, 115 Mafia here
    Atk:4417
    Def:6075
    Free Player

Post Count
    This is a poor measurement of strength as lower mafia members will always benefit...
    A player with 5 mafia may be decked out with 500/500 per mafia, but the total is not considered strong at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    This is a poor measurement of strength as lower mafia members will always benefit...
    A player with 5 mafia may be decked out with 500/500 per mafia, but the total is not considered strong at all.
    Actually I disagree. It may not be the best/only way of measuring strength but it's a good way of measuring comparative strength as long as it's also relative to your current level as well

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah it's important to mention your level. I do agree that someone with 10 mafia will have super high average but their never going to appear on your rivals page so who cares?
    Level 159

296-288-356

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    Actually I disagree. It may not be the best/only way of measuring strength but it's a good way of measuring comparative strength as long as it's also relative to your current level as well
    This would be a good way for measuring the comparative strength IF the levels AND no. of mafia between two people are equal. But most of the time wouldn't you be fighting 500 mafia mobs for thug life goals? Thus I think however number of mafia you have, comparative str should be (Attk score)/500.

For example, back with 300 mafia I had about 135/170 per mafia, but this doesn't mean I can beat all 500 mobs even if they only had 100/100.

So I believe the average formula would only be applicable if you are lvl150+(within shark pool) and have 500 mafia, as there there are no lvl bounds to attack.

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 200/500 mafia. 141/151

The defense score is wrong though, since that's based off profile defense and not actual defense. Actually, the attack score is wrong too because my profile attack does not reflect the +20% bonus from the Crazy Hit'n'Runner.

With all the modifiers and invisible BS that's been introduced, stats per mafia will often be inaccurate and therefore irrelevant.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyone make the top 250 only ingame cash?/?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol i bet nobody made it . win for gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    This would be a good way for measuring the comparative strength IF the levels AND no. of mafia between two people are equal. But most of the time wouldn't you be fighting 500 mafia mobs for thug life goals? Thus I think however number of mafia you have, comparative str should be (Attk score)/500.

For example, back with 300 mafia I had about 135/170 per mafia, but this doesn't mean I can beat all 500 mobs even if they only had 100/100.

So I believe the average formula would only be applicable if you are lvl150+(within shark pool) and have 500 mafia, as there there are no lvl bounds to attack.
    I sort of get we're your coming from but you wouldn't get an accurate number, my attack is21,547 with 190 mafia, if I had 500 mafia it would be higher TOTAL because I would be using more equipment properly in the region of 35k, so just decide by 500 doesn't work either.

Ultimately I was looking for a general "rule of thumb" that people can use across all levels so you know if your on track or not
    Level 159

296-288-356

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    My ATT/DEF per mafia member:

ATT: 28,934 / 380 = 76,14
    DEF: 32,801 / 380 = 86,32

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As long as you donīt have a total of more than 500 mafia, you can just divide your total attack score by your number of mafia.
    People having more than 500 mafia need to calculate by hand their attack and defense if they would have an exact of 500 mafia and then divide that attack and defense by 500.

The only problem is when you have those event items with bonusses which donīt show up in your stats like dudeman mentioned. But even then you can do this math to see how you fare against others with your equipment

Whatīs the extra gain of levels in this equation, besides of the extra skillpoints you have?

Post Count
    With a full mafia I'm doing average 63A/79D - however my true D is about 4k below...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er