Whale Zone Survial Tips!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whale Zone Survial Tips!

Post Count

Post Whale Zone Survial Tips!

1. "Play Nice" and be a "Good Sport" - Don't go mouthing off to every rival who attacked you or raided you. You are only going to attract more attacks and raids if you act like a jerk. It is hard for rivals to want to attack you if you are being civil and nice to them. This is a war game, don't get offended if someone attacks you and steals your money.

2. Syncronize your money building collection times. Set an alarm reminder. If there is no money laying around, you are not going to be a target. If you are attacked, it is likely for BP's, unless you have pissed somebody off.

3. Bank Valor, Save Money and Wait to get the higher stat units. Don't blow it on lower stat units as they will be completely useless later and wont be brought to battle. Buy Aircraft Carriers and other high stat valor units (wait until you progress up the ranks.)
    ***This is assuming you already have a healthy base of low to mid level units. If you are extremely weak when you reach the whale zone at level 130+, you need to bulk up fast on mid level, low casualty money units and valor units.***

More to come...
    Last edited by Wdigeorge; 08-16-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    4. Upgrade Boost Buildings! If you have the gold, get the Composit Factory (up to 20% boost in defense) and upgrade to level 10. Once you are done with the 20% boost in defense, then you can upgrade other boost buildings.

5. 10% Country Boost - Switch to Russia or UK for the air or sea boost. The obvious boost upgrade after your Composit Factory boost is take your Air or Sea boost buildings to level 10.

6. Buy units that favors your country boost, keep all other units to a minimal. Russia = Air, UK = Sea.
    Last edited by Wdigeorge; 08-15-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    Russian Flag, Level 300

Post Count
    7. DIPLOMACY! This is a war game but it also allows players to "socialize" and communicate. Thats what our walls are for. Use that to your advantage and make friends, allies, etc. If you are allies with all players (more powerful than yourself) in your level range, you are essentially invincible.

This is the most basic and fundamental strategy in this game. This strategy is easily said than done. It is hard to achieve successfully on a wide spread basis. Now start establishing diplomatic relationships with other rivals, especially those you wish not to visit your base.

8. PIRATES!!! Bottom line, don't get on our hit list! With that said, you will have a higher chance of making the top 25 in the current, auction style, box event than our list.

I really don't want to bring this up but obviously there's been a lot of talk and fear from players about pirate attacks. 99% of players will not have any "out of the ordinary" game play with the priates. Not saying you won't get a tap here and there but your base won't be flattened "just because" you have entered the whale zone for no reason.

The Hit List is short and reserved for "special" players. There are far more predators on the hunt than pirates and we spent most of our AMMO servicing our "clients". So technically, most players are likely attacked less by pirates than non pirates.

Read #1 and #8, if you encounter a pirate.

9. TBD
    Last edited by Wdigeorge; 08-19-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    Russian Flag, Level 300

Post Count
    Reserved for additional tips part 4
    Russian Flag, Level 300

Post Count
    Ill make sure ill read this since Im in the whale region

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    So tempted to do my usual but since this is an informative thread I'll play nice.

Good tips so far George looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Being in the 80s I am far enough away to not really know what's going on up there but close enough to start planning for my end game so all tips are most welcome.

Post Count
    Thanks I really appreciate the tips. Im level 119 getting closer and closer to whale zone. I will be reading carefully. Although, I already know that one of my big problems is my defence which I need to improve and those things take time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    Thanks I really appreciate the tips. Im level 119 getting closer and closer to whale zone. I will be reading carefully. Although, I already know that one of my big problems is my defence which I need to improve and those things take time.
    Whats your defense man?

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Good tips, thanks George

Post Count
    4. Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade. Be sure to upgrade boost buildings.

Post Count
    I'm still working on my Mid-Level Guide, and I hope to have it finished by this weekend. I really appreciate you doing this, as I feel like the Beginner's section has been covered already, but I'm not qualified to do a Whale-zone guide.

Hopefully, I can fill in the blanks between levels 60-130, and you can cover 130+ and with the two new guides, we can help most of the players on the forum get ready for the major leagues.
    MW Id# 431573053
    KA Id # 119 000 220
    CC Id # 255 906 205

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Whats your defense man?
    its just a raw 46k D. I started to upgrade my boost buildings to improve that. I'm also saving my VP. Im aiming to have 300k before entering the area. I know that's nothing comparing to the high level players but at least it's not everyone attacking me like it was in the past.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    its just a raw 46k D. I started to upgrade my boost buildings to improve that. I'm also saving my VP. Im aiming to have 300k before entering the area. I know that's nothing comparing to the high level players but at least it's not everyone attacking me like it was in the past.
    thats pretty good, i only have 43k boosted stats before I became a major. and im in deep in the whale territory that time but I managed to survived.

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    I think posts 1 and 10 really sum up the keys to success in whale zone. Only thing to add is just have fun with the game you have. Don't get upset because someone has twice your stats and hits you once or twice a week. If someone is hitting you too often, visit their base, complement them on their stats and offer to ally, especially if the attack just happened. People are generally here to play and have fun.

EDIT: Im level 148, 500 allies, 44k defense, 40k attack. My rivals list varies from megastats, like speed umps to super low stats around 1k/1k with the majority of people between the 20k/20k-80k/80k range.
    Last edited by albeezy; 08-15-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    4. Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade. Be sure to upgrade boost buildings.
    Yep, you touch upon a point I was about to add. I included them in Post #2 now with greater details with respect to the sequence.

This "guide" is my personal take only. I am sure there will be varying opinions.
    Russian Flag, Level 300