There Be Dragons - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: There Be Dragons

Post Count
    According to your speed, let us guess how many dragons can you buy in the next one month?
    (1,584,830-330,000)/8 * 30 / 13,000 = 362
    Cool, you will have 362 dragons in next month. just need 4 months, you can get full dragon army.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    i agree with you. If no one attacks him next 2 wks he will be with his bd level 10 as well.

I need to say something about saving that amount of gold. It's really stressful. I'm close to 1m and I check my Kingdom every half hour. I'm so close to start my lvl 9 that if I'm attacked I don't know what I would do it.

John! How much did it cost level 10 for you? Did you upgrade your lumber?
    Saving that much is very stressful - I am still twitching and was a basket case if I found someone close to my stats (much less greater stats) - Bea and Tiki can attest to that. I had to pay 1,805,000 with a lvl 5 lumber mill - but as I said in the intro, being an idiot, I mistimed another upgrade and had to sit for 6 hours. Ended up with 1,914,000 as you can see in the first picture. Good luck with your lvl 9 I will be rooting for you to get to 10.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    According to your speed, let us guess how many dragons can you buy in the next one month?
    (1,584,830-330,000)/8 * 30 / 13,000 = 362
    Cool, you will have 362 dragons in next month. just need 4 months, you can get full dragon army.
    Actually it should be 1,584,830+330,000=1,914,000 which would result in 552 per month - of course that does not account for the amount of time I would be institutionalized after going nuts raiding nonstop for several months. 8 days was enough.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    Saving that much is very stressful - I am still twitching and was a basket case if I found someone close to my stats (much less greater stats) - Bea and Tiki can attest to that. I had to pay 1,805,000 with a lvl 5 lumber mill - but as I said in the intro, being an idiot, I mistimed another upgrade and had to sit for 6 hours. Ended up with 1,914,000 as you can see in the first picture. Good luck with your lvl 9 I will be rooting for you to get to 10.
    I stopped upgrading just in case someone attacks me and I can react quickly enough. One of my alternatives is to use the gold to upgrade my Manor. On top of that I have 40 requests to add if I need to boost my defence.

Post Count
    I stopped upgrading just in case someone attacks me and I can react quickly enough. One of my alternatives is to use the gold to upgrade my Manor. On top of that I have 40 requests to add if I need to boost my defence.
    I knew you were smarter than me I was climbing the walls all morning.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

Post Count
    Just 8 days? That's nothing! I thought for level 10 to safe up to 1m and then to raid and attack as much as I can. I'm still thinking about it. I will decide once I start level 9...lol.

Post Count
    Just 8 days? That's nothing! I thought for level 10 to safe up to 1m and then to raid and attack as much as I can. I'm still thinking about it. I will decide once I start level 9...lol.
    I took in a ton of gold each day from raiding. I generally kept to buildings that would deliver a minimum of 300/300/600 in gold and probably average over 2000 gold per 3 hits. The key is picking buildings that deliver low xp as well. I averaged well over 200,000 gold per day and took in over 320,000 gold last Friday alone, my best day. One advantage to pursuing this at lvl 76 - 78 is that I saw more manors. I got 7 or 8 this morning alone - hence my mistimed stable upgrade.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

Post Count
    Awesome job, JoeB! Happy for you! lol, I don't doubt that it is an exhausting accomplishment... wtg!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Thanks VL - I don't see you often enough around here. Glad you popped in!
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

Post Count
    Thanks VL - I don't see you often enough around here. Glad you popped in!
    Thanks I've been trying to get on more. lol, I need better stats!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Congrats... FK represent!!!
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Congrats man

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congratulations!

Post Count
    Congratulations!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    OK, so I actually have to wait 44hrs but I have finally started my upgrade to a level 10 Breeding Den. It took approximately 8 days
    Congrats! Welcome to the Dragon Brigade.