There Be Dragons - Page 56

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: There Be Dragons

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    I can proudly announce i started upgrading my BD to lvl10!

It took me about 5 attempts:
    1. Def: 53k/Allies 190/lvl85 - FAIL
    2. See 1 hèhè
    3. See 1 hèhè
    4. Def: 65k/Allies 290/lvl86 - FAIL
    5. Def: 97k/Allies 430/lvl86 - SUCCES

I lost about 5k def during the raids to find gold, levelled up to lvl89. As a free player... Mission accamplished.

In total i lost i think about 1.000.000 due to raids from better players.

But ok... Here i come. Thanks all here for the key tip to increase my Allies instead of trying to hide under the radar.

Greets,
    P4T.
    Congrats! Hope I wasn't one of those who lifted anything from your stockpile! (sorry if I did)
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Echus... Tnx. No... I think at least hèhè. When you lose that much, you tend to block your mind to remember who made
    You go into a depression.

I lost... And just went on to recover the losses.

Gabriel... Yll... Tnx. Appreciated.

Post Count
    Congrats P4T!! Great accomplishment. I think it is a lot harder to get it at your level than when I made the run. All I had to contend with then were gold spenders v. some of the people getting BD10s at lvl 50+ now.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Hello everyone,

Well... I dissapeared... gave away my Kiss Of Death account to a very dear friend...and now I'm back but I'd had to create 2 new KA accounts... my old LLP is now (LMAO) my HLP at level 31... and my LLP is level 2 and staying there....

NO GEMS well only 1600 so far...

Thought about see what happened to all the old Forum Knights, and do some catch up reading on the old forum posts to see where it all died off... perhaps... perhaps I have enough spark to come back and revitalise us?

Love to chat with you all later again....

Kiss
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    Congrats P4T excellent run down on the run up, its a long road thats for sure as i will be doing mine later today , starting from scratch ,except my 300K vault, so i have 3 days to complete by weekend and get 1.8M

Welcome back Kiss

Post Count
    O.k 2 hours of work left then home , Heres my plan, (with proper grammer), i should be able to get at least 500K-800K per day in raids and overvaulters, 3 days should get close to 1.5M+ and my own vault 330K gives me 1.8M required for BD10.
    Providing no-one tries to skin me in which the above is useless, but i am confident i think, maybe not , but i will give it a go, so I ask Players on my level which is secret to not attack me, ohh my IGN is secret too so you dont think i am someone else , so please dont attack , also everyone on my level please leave you MANORS for my "Structual inspection" also Playhouse lvl 8 above !, this should work out as the right time now rather than later and have it planned as so, my thoughts and prayers are with me so i will just take a band-aid , a Panadol , and lots of luck !!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Finished my BD10 lately at level 53 starting at level 50 with round about 53k defense. I don't know if I was just lucky or my defense was too strong for most players. But I was not attacked or raided once in all the time I was over my vault (2-3 weeks). Made my run in the minimum time that is needed. Surely pissed some people off by attacking and raiding a lot

Post Count
    Update:: I think I may have stuffed My run accidentally , I thought whilst I collect the much needed coin I will upgrade the lumber mill to lvl 9 , sound plan take 36 hours , didn't think I would collect so quick started at full vault 330K now at just over 1.1M with around 600K more required! Still got 33 hours till lumber mill finish..or cost of 320 Gems to quick finish, didn't really want to go the gem road for this, as I only recharge energy if I come across lvl3 manor or higher.
    But possibly could finish tonight with luck or should I chance leaving over vault for another 20 hours?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Update:: I think I may have stuffed My run accidentally , I thought whilst I collect the much needed coin I will upgrade the lumber mill to lvl 9 , sound plan take 36 hours , didn't think I would collect so quick started at full vault 330K now at just over 1.1M with around 600K more required! Still got 33 hours till lumber mill finish..or cost of 320 Gems to quick finish, didn't really want to go the gem road for this, as I only recharge energy if I come across lvl3 manor or higher.
    Do you remember when you said we were very similar?

This same exact situation happened to me when I did BD10. I did NOT think I would raid that fast and I had a Bakery upgrading. I had to spend ~40 Gems to finish immediately and then start my BD.

But possibly could finish tonight with luck or should I chance leaving over vault for another 20 hours?
    It's entirely up to you. I'm not going to say spend Gems. But, if you make the decision...I'd say it's better than losing hard earned gold. Possibly more than once, too.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    O.K Jonny gotcha , and I did cost me 270 Gems (that will teach me) , at least your was only 40 , but I have all the gold I need now and she is upgrading to 10 as we speak, only left with 39K in bank but I can change that tomorrow, been a long Arvo/night so I will sleep some then raid more tomorrow to get some gold for my NEW Dragoons... Wonder how many I need after that LTQ ?
    All done and dusted ... Bring on the breeding !! Whoop Woop !
    Thanks to all for the assist, Jonny, Winstrol, The1nONLY, Zenobia , others and a special thanks to Randomuser for teaching me grammar and punctuation.

Post Count
    Good luck Ratma
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    I feel the love.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nice ratma... Congratz!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Nice ratma... Congratz!
    Thanks P4T, it wasn't so much of an uphill battle as I thought, the gold flowed in quicker than I thought , I knew I would get hit , but only by lower stat players not checking first, I did have 1 player for some reason did not upgrade his vault, had 190K in it , so I "borrowed" a LOT from him, I did warn him last week to upgrade his vault !
    So now back to full adult waiting for the breeding of Dragoons to start .
    Update: I have now changed my IGN to Ratma2001 , so if I am on your allies list great, you cannot see me as I see you

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    up to 1130 dragons today, and 200k attack!

And special note: Congrats Ratma2001!
    Last edited by travelingsalesman; 01-23-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )