Bug? Arrows moving around

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bug? Arrows moving around

Banned
    Post Count

Bug? Arrows moving around

I've been farming the Crowd Control in Little Havana and I see a bunch of yellow arrows moving around (people targets) but there's no character shown. Is this a bug or are they all ghosts?

Post Count
    That's spooky!
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    How's your drop rate in LH? I too have been farming there for CC, and not a single one yet. I have done it both during and between events...
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Post Count
    un-install then re-install app. It'll fix the problem. Known bug. Could be ghosts though. Might have to call ghostbusters instead.

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

Hello. I had an error in the game "Crime City". In case of start game appears here such error: "An unknown error happened". I ask to help my id: 745-324-378. Or how to begin on new on the same device, I use a pad on Android Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    un-install then re-install app. It'll fix the problem. Known bug. Could be ghosts though. Might have to call ghostbusters instead.
    Delete/reinstall only works when all the NPCs are ghosts. There are at least a couple of other maps that only have one invisible/ghost NPC, and those maps do not become fixed after deleting/reinstalling. IIRC, that hooker "Pepper" in one of the maps is invisible, and the gravedigger guy (I think) from the graveyard map is invisible.

These guys make so much money that they don't even have to give a damn about product quality. As long as those bank trucks keep making their deliveries, who cares if things function properly or look good?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    How's your drop rate in LH? I too have been farming there for CC, and not a single one yet. I have done it both during and between events...
    It's not as good as the Convincer in the Nightlife District, but then again, it needs less Energy to hit. I'm hitting the supermarket. I just started there yesterday and I've picked up 3 CC's so far.