Looking back your biggest mistake is.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking back your biggest mistake is....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted 1 View Post
    Hey all! I'm new to the forum and that would be my biggest change. Wish I'd gotten involved here much sooner. Tons of great advice here. That'll take away some regret later down the road...lmao
    Welcome to the forum, Twisted
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thanks vile!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Falcon View Post
    for the most part, I think I'm doing everything right as free player. I'm at lvl 42 and the breeding den is not unlocked. All my unit buildings are at lvl 10 with exception of Wizards Spire currently upgrading to 9. I have all cash building with exception of 2nd manor with IPH at 5.7k. My hero strength is at 32, stamina at 12 but I have 15 shill points in reserve. Currently have 8 extra plots of land and have not been beaten in an attack in 39 days. I am a free player and I lost to a heavy gold spender who I did manage to win in a revenge attack. My suggestion, take your time, build your economy, upgrade all your unit buildings and take inventory of your units for attack and defense.
    ZZzzzzzz and reach level 200 around 2017. My hats off to ppl who can camp like that and retain their interest/focus in a game. I could never do that.

Post Count

Looking back your biggest mistake is...

Well, there was this time in college...we were on our way to a bingo parlor...

Oh! I digress - it's about the game! So, I got all quest happy and leveled about 10 before I would have preferred. That's all, otherwise my av is happy.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Well, there was this time in college...we were on our way to a bingo parlor....
    In college you were going to bingo parlors? That must be a doozy of a wild granny story!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Easily my biggest (and expensive) mistake was seeing what it would take to get top 250 in one of the events (answer - way too many gems I didn't want to spend). Also building a large army of machines instead of developing my beast infrastructure. I probably should add not working to a level 10 breeding den earlier, but KA is my first game, and I can't honestly say I have the patience to camp.

Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    But isn't there a point where putting points towards strength does no good anymore? I'd gotten that impression from another thread weeks back that at a certain point there's a limit. I still spend every level point on Hero Strength and alternate on Attack and Defense, maybe I should start saving the extra point for the next level up and put it all to Strength?

For high level players, is there a point where additional strength doesn't make any difference?
    Level 98, 126 Strength and every 2 levels I add 3 more. Every time I do slightly more max damage making cash/loot generation more effective. My LLP has... 1 Att and def skill and the basic stamina. All points in strength. lLp will be as you said all HS!

Post Count
    maybe ill start over /shrug
    ADD ME BEFORE I RAID YOU 776-624-395

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

VL, nice to see you in the 'hood!
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So after reading through most of the threads, it seems most agree to hero strength and lvl 10 breeding den to be mOst important?

Banned
    Post Count
    So after reading through most of the threads, it seems most agree to hero strength and lvl 10 breeding den to be mOst important?
    and a strong economy with good alliances of gem players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    and a strong economy with good alliances of gem players.
    A/D skill points too.
    >^..^<

Post Count
    I don't get this. Why is attack and defense all of a sudden regarded as useless? There's only 200 levels and when you all have looted and stockpiled your gear the importance of those hero strength points will decrease dramatically. Yes, I'm one of those who plan for the long run. 75 hero points for the moment (at level 81) and I don't think I'll add any more.
    KA (Coog)
    MQ (Terror Abraxas) DELETED!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItOn View Post
    In college you were going to bingo parlors? That must be a doozy of a wild granny story!
    Hahaha! That's how we rolled back in the day with no internet and cell phones. Kidding. Was a line from movie, Stripes.
    >^..^<

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After reading more threads, I'm more lost than ever! I play on the iPhone. Am I missing something? Teams and group raids and people protecting others? I thought I'm on my own and just take requests for more units. Please clear this up for me!