Looking back your biggest mistake is.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking back your biggest mistake is....

Post Count
    New support group will be starting up soon ... KA Anonymous ... lol
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Yeah looking back:
    - Not getting the Guardian Elemental's ability of 2 upgrades at a time.
    - Wasting some of my upgrades and time
    - Not being interested in the game until I hit level 50.
    - Oh yeah and those points in Defense.
    HAHAHA, my friend, you are right on that, all skill points should go to Hero strentgh, at first does not seem to make much difference, but after a few levels, they make a huge diff in mastering the maps faster using way less energy
    (compare at killing the Bone Lord with 12 hits instead of just 6/7)

Post Count
    Wasting time upgrading unit buildings that get outdated too soon (i.e. Barracks)

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I started again I think I'd be a rogue because I like the rogue avatar armour. Other than that, a few unnecessary unit building upgrades.
    Retired

Post Count
    Should have upped my def instead of attack early on so I would have a perfect record instead of these 8 losses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd have to agree with leveling slower and learning how to actually play the game. A buddy told me about it and I was all about getting to a higher level than him when I started. I went to level 34 or 35 before I had any idea what I was doing. 2.5 months later I'm sitting at 53 and finally have some respectable stats but it sure would have been easier to do it right from the start.

So I started another account on my kids ipod to see if I can follow the things I've read here and build a better kingdom.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    - I regret not being high enough level to farm lots of those 25/10 and 10/25 drops before they got nerfed!

- And I wish I had upgraded breeding den to level 10 a long time ago, but it was riskier at lower levels back then and I don't really have the patience to camp so not sure that one could've happened.
    Add me in KA: 609-197-813

Post Count
    No reading the forum before...There is a lot of good info here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have nothing I do differently. My guys not perfect buy like him the way he is
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would definately learn how to play before I got to level 25 with crappy stats just doing quest! Then I would have invested more time upgrading my den. And most certainly regret not farming for the good weapons when they had a great drop rate.
    Freeplayer!
    Scotty 166-501-419
    Pm with game name please.

Post Count
    I have two regrets. Firstly not realising that the higher den levels are achievable, when I was lower level and it would have been easier to upgrade I thought they were impossible and no one would ever reach them. Secondly, spending gems on crate units. The amount of money I've spent on the game isn't enough to make a significant stat increase but enough to make me think 'Why did I spend that much on an iOS game'. I don't regret the money I spent on gem buildings at all though.
    Proud Member of:

Post Count
    for the most part, I think I'm doing everything right as free player. I'm at lvl 42 and the breeding den is not unlocked. All my unit buildings are at lvl 10 with exception of Wizards Spire currently upgrading to 9. I have all cash building with exception of 2nd manor with IPH at 5.7k. My hero strength is at 32, stamina at 12 but I have 15 shill points in reserve. Currently have 8 extra plots of land and have not been beaten in an attack in 39 days. I am a free player and I lost to a heavy gold spender who I did manage to win in a revenge attack. My suggestion, take your time, build your economy, upgrade all your unit buildings and take inventory of your units for attack and defense.

Post Count
    To build a Brothel next to the Wizard's Spire... Now my Wizard is never at home creating some useful units...
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    I should reserve more skill point in early stage and learned how to play this game early.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey all! I'm new to the forum and that would be my biggest change. Wish I'd gotten involved here much sooner. Tons of great advice here. That'll take away some regret later down the road...lmao