GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Magic Ark Event

Banned
    Post Count
    Ended the event with 28 scarabs and in place 178
    got my wyrm right after I enter the game again

I am glad is over and did not had to send ticket to get the unit like in last event

BOSS EVENT, almost over for me, juts killed #5, using 6 hits, thus I will be done by #10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    that sucks; OT crash @ 19.
    yeah it really sucks.. just like the Abyss box event where I crashed @ 24. but heh **** happens I suppose..

Liverpool's loss tempered the disappointment somewhat
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Congrats spectra !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    glad to help..

my OT just ended at #19. game app crashed while I was attacking someone about an hour after I got #19.
    That sux H, sorry to hear that. I had that happen at 14 a couple events ago. Just got 2 scarabs in 3 tries to get #15 - may try for 20. Will pro ably keep my Ilario open until Monday morning and see where I am

Congrats spectra - great showing!!!
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Flan of events on KA, stuck on 9 for 3 days and never got the 10th.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    Ended the event with 28 scarabs and in place 178got my wyrm right after I enter the game againI am glad is over and did not had to send ticket to get the unit like in last eventBOSS EVENT, almost over for me, juts killed #5, using 6 hits, thus I will be done by #10
    . Congrats Spectra! I ended at #206 this time around but slacked off a bit with the move and all. Just got to boss 4 myself, too much happening, but looks like i will be in the same boat as you, around 10 or 11. Have a good trip and I hope you find wifi up there Buddy! See you Thursday. And congrats to everyone that placed in this event!
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    Just sharing:-

Played OT like crazy since I had a long weekend due to a Monday public holiday. Had to get 8 scarabs in OT to get all 5 smaller units. In the end the event forced closed with me at 23 scarabs. Not particularly disappointed as I only had two arks left (started with 28), so my chances of getting scarabs in both those last arks would have been really low.

Was an interesting if very tiring first experience of OT (20 attempts a day on average). It certainly does not get any easier to get the desired item in OT than during normal event time. Probably will limit myself to max 3 items in OT if I ever do this again. Am happy that GREE allows the OT play.

Another constant worry was losing 3G connection (and causing the game to crash). Ended up leaving my iPad at home so that it was constantly connected to the home wi-fi. Wish there was a workaround for this risk.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Also went into OT and crashed last night. Got 4 scarabs in the first day and a half taking me to 17. Thought I had a good chance of getting 20 but successfully opened 19 boxes in the next 2 and a half days and got no additional scarabs. Crashing was actually a relief. At least I got the extra unit at 15. My normal OT experience has been far more successful. (sidenote - started the boss event right after crashing and got a rare on my second try - yea!)
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"