Updates on White Frog

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Updates on White Frog

Post Count

Updates on White Frog

Hey everybody! I've been away for a while, and wanted to give you updates on what's going on with me. I've simply been extremely busy with life... trying to finish my book, keeping businesses running, promoting a couple of charities, blah blah blah!!

Anyhoo... I have gotten the chance to lurk a little in my busy schedule, so I'm still a little bit in the loop on what's been going on. I really want to get back and update the "Stats per brackets" pages... just need some time to get all of that put together. I would also like to start thinking about a possible update to the "All-in-One" so if anyone has any new ideas, please let me know!

Hope everyone has been doing great!
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    Hey White Frog,

I was wondering where you had disappeared to and because of your absence i thought your threads weren't going to get updated again. So last night i created an IPH Leaderboard which i'm going to keep up to date from now on so it's up to you whether you want to continue with the IPH stats thread you had going.

Definitely keep the other two going though. Glad to see you haven't deserted us.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Sup dude, hope all is well with you.

I just arrived back myself, but in my absence they changed the name of Crime City to Stepford. Watch out for the CK drones, they might look different, but they are all programmed just the same.

(As you can see I'm in ranting battle mode currently)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Hey White Frog,

I was wondering where you had disappeared to and because of your absence i thought your threads weren't going to get updated again. So last night i created an IPH Leaderboard which i'm going to keep up to date from now on so it's up to you whether you want to continue with the IPH stats thread you had going.

Definitely keep the other two going though. Glad to see you haven't deserted us.
    Hey man! That's great! I checked it out and love it! Keep that one going and when I can I'll get the attack and defense pages updated! Thanks for the initiative.
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    Sooo yesterday was ur bday? Lol
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Sup dude, hope all is well with you.

I just arrived back myself, but in my absence they changed the name of Crime City to Stepford. Watch out for the CK drones, they might look different, but they are all programmed just the same.

(As you can see I'm in ranting battle mode currently)
    Why don't you move over there if your going to continue playing a fake yank

Ffs had of enough of dillinja and fig pretending to be yardies

Post Count
    Good to see you back frog, but not allot of good stuff going on in this forum...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen