Lunchbag Letdown....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lunchbag Letdown....

Hybrid View

Banned
    Post Count

Lunchbag Letdown....

Seems like Ive been saving forever.....doing nothing much but collecting and banking it........almost at my 67mil for the lvl 2 NC upgrade - but it's really not exciting now.........

Took too long and made me lose interest....kwim

Post Count
    Enjoy it, after lvl 3 the update costs are really tough.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't sweat it. Once you've done the upgrade it will only take you 193 days to get your money back from it. Totally worth it right?....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    Don't sweat it. Once you've done the upgrade it will only take you 193 days to get your money back from it. Totally worth it right?....
    It actually only takes 37.5 days with tycoon. If you collect 100%

Saving can get boring in a hurry though I'm working on a billion times 2 right now. Just focus on your goals and try to have fun with the savings upgrades you have to do to get there.

Post Count
    LOL. I have 93 million sitting in my bank but I don't feel like using it for anything. I'm just so bored, disappointed and jaded with this game.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This thread really makes me look forward to the HL's...

But I agree, I can see myself getting bored with the same repetition. Tap on building, tap on rival list, tap on rival or rival's building. Save to attack and attack to save. Rinse and repeat.

Banned
    Post Count
    This game, like any other, will get very boring if you play it long enough. What doesn't get boring, are people. You gotta use the wall to wall feature. That, and the forum, are the best parts of the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    This game, like any other, will get very boring if you play it long enough. What doesn't get boring, are people. You gotta use the wall to wall feature. That, and the forum, are the best parts of the game.
    The forum used to be very good - not so much now IMO......
    A lot of the good people left and were replaced by big mouth know it alls ........

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I agree. There is one guy I met pretty early in the game. We were attacking each other back and forth, so we decided to end the rivalry and add each other. We keep talking about each other's progress and keep each other going in the game. Best part of the game sometimes.