Saving honor points?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Saving honor points?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Saving honor points?

I've saved about 20k honor so far only 30 cannons. Just wondering anyone saving theirs for possible better honor unit in the future or just spend it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh and anyone can guess the likelihood of new honor unit? Did MW or CC ever got new units?

Banned
    Post Count
    I had 60k... gave up and purchased 100 cannons... got like 20k again. Probably going to save til about 50k and do the same.

Post Count
    MW did get new valor units when they started the battle point ranking system. each new rank unlocks a new valor unit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Check out this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36865

A poster claims to have sent in a ticket asking about those units listed in the game files but not available for purchase ingame and was told they will be added in a future update. Not exactly official confirmation, but that glimmer of hope is why I'm saving my honor points up. Have about 80k for now. At the moment, the cannons are the best units buyable with honor, but they are less desirable after you start buying lots of basilisks and hydras. If the Chimera became purchaseable though I'd be all over them!
    Add me in KA: 609-197-813

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thx for the reply guys I think I'll save them for now since I'm pretty close to hydras now

Post Count
    I have not bought any honor units except for a handful of water elementals at the beginning of the game

I would like to see an honor unit that is stronger than a dragon since honor is not purchasable unlike gold
    Last edited by Njwmrb; 08-09-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    I have been spending mine straight away on cannos. More and more players are getting closer and closer to get the dragons. Surely the valor points will be not that important then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    I have been spending mine straight away on cannos. More and more players are getting closer and closer to get the dragons. Surely the valor points will be not that important then.
    Past a certain point, the cannons get outclassed by other units.

The only way I see honor points being important is in it's future usage. There might be release of new honor units (the final tier ones), and other usage of honor points. Since there is not much point pumping all into cannons (my preferences are werewolves), might as well save them.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am saving HP for future units too. However, if the Kingdom is under attack and needs to call for cavalry, that means an addition of about 250 cannons, 9K/5K of extra fire power.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think saving them is the way to go since I do think they will add more honor units at some point.

But if you are spending them I don't understand the love for cannons. Sure they offer the best att power but overall the werewolf is the way better value.

Cannons are 50att 28def cost 500 (6.4 honor per stat point)
    Werewolf are 43att 41def cost 400 (4.8 honor per stat point)

So while werewolfs are 7 points less on att they are 13 points higher on def for an overall gain of 6 more points total of strength for cost of 100 less.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Post Count
    save and spend save and spend
    ADD ME BEFORE I RAID YOU 776-624-395

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    I think saving them is the way to go since I do think they will add more honor units at some point.

But if you are spending them I don't understand the love for cannons. Sure they offer the best att power but overall the werewolf is the way better value.

Cannons are 50att 28def cost 500 (6.4 honor per stat point)
    Werewolf are 43att 41def cost 400 (4.8 honor per stat point)

So while werewolfs are 7 points less on att they are 13 points higher on def for an overall gain of 6 more points total of strength for cost of 100 less.
    If you have a defensive army of HPs - then adding cannons is a good value for their attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think they said eventually each level of each unit building will have minions for purchase so I will likely just hoard them until they offer more hp units to compare

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Past a certain point, the cannons get outclassed by other.
    Agreed, I am saving my honor ponts... there is no point to spend them if you can buy hydras/dragons.