Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang

Banned
    Post Count
    @Dr B

All of that response is fair, and entirely valid.

You are on the inside, and can better see what is going on.

From the outside, watching CK growth as a lurker, a lot of what was happening looked to me like control mechanisms being put in place to pen the sheep in.

Facebook page. Control. CK emails. Control. CK chat room. Control.

Just looked more contrived than friendly. If your personal experience says otherwise, then cool bananas, maybe I am being over the top or unfair in my judgement.

Post Count
    I agree with almost all of this. The only quibble I have is with how you waffle over pointing out that the "indians" are just as pathetic as the rest of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I joined CK not to feel like I belong or need a gang as all are aware of what i spend and my stats are and going to be. I did it primarly to join forces against a common enemy that i do want to bring down. No other reason. I think most people know that i answer to on one... as my refusal to follow orders from the other gang and to put a CK in front of my name. I wasn't disrespectful in my choice but i said that its not me nor will i do it. However, i will make sure everybody knows that i am CK and that is where my alliance stands. I attack whom i want and when i want. I don't care if you are a friend of CK or not. You piss me off... you go on my hit list. I will obviously be respectful but don't expect it from me.

Post Count
    Burn, I knew you are a reasonable man. Soooo do you wana Join???? LOL
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Sorry, Koralene... no matter how much you try, your drama is not up to Payam's standard. Maybe if you tried posting about how gay xenoke is. Then you could be like Payam with a better looking avatar...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Sorry, Koralene... no matter how much you try, your drama is not up to Payam's standard. Maybe if you tried posting about how gay xenoke is. Then you could be like Payam with a better looking avatar...
    hehehe... i hate drama.

Post Count
    Oh please... I know you trollin'. You can't play a player.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I agree with almost all of this. The only quibble I have is with how you waffle over pointing out that the "indians" are just as pathetic as the rest of them.
    Dipstik, I can only go on personal experience, JoeyCool is a long term friend of mine on here, he's never been anything other than straight and cool with me.

There was a time way back when, during Rat Wars, when I called Indians rats because of some stuff that was going on with Payam/Karma that I was unaware of - would have been very easy for them to put me on their hitlist - they didn't, they explained what had happened, I apologised for the Rat slur, and we've been cool since.

What can I say? My personal experience with the Indians has been mostly positive. Some still attack me, some don't - but again that suggests that they aren't all under some kind of draconian martial rule, and they can make their own choices.

Bottom line, to me, Indians are a lot less aspirational than CK - Indians are there at the top because they always have been. It wasn't by design, it's just how it is.

CK want that title. They are extremely ambitious. So of course I'm watching their moves with curiosity.

I'm also an advocate of 'the no smoke without fire' school of thought, and for sure the early CK drive saw them recruiting known and obvious cheats, Milkman or wtf he was called is just one example. I won't call them cheats without hard evidence, but I'm watching, because I despise cheating. If there is evidence (real evidence, not the spiteful propoganda peddled by QPR) then you know I'll call them out.

Have CK cleaned house and got rid of the cheats in their midst? Genuine question, I'd like to know.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-09-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Post Count
    I don't care who attacks me. They're too lazy to check my hood and attack me from the rivals list even if I have millions uncollected at the time, so I don't even suffer the minor indignity of losing some in-game cash. They're just so SERIOUS about all of it! I let any dumbass post on my wall. I'm amused by it. I leave just about every piece of smack talking up. The indians are just about all blocked because they're the ONLY ONES who feel the need to post "10-0" with a string of little pictures after it EVERY TIME THEY ATTACK! It was really amusing when I once caught one of them posting "10-0" when I knew for a fact he only hit me four times
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    @ Burn, So I take it that you've declined your invitation to join the facetious "gang" TnA... crap that ruined my day

Post Count
    Independents unite!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    BOS, to be fair this thread was mostly about CK, so TnA was just mentioned in passing really - if I'd known Sez was going to lose his mind so completely I'd have left those 3 letters out

Hind sight is underrated.

Post Count
    I'm a single lady.
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Please tell us how you really feel...lol

Post Count
    Dear Burn....

I DIDN'T make a gang... I high jacked a n00bs gang... he came in with like 0 posts and was like, I'm starting DBM

And I was like pfffff lame!!! and I hijacked it and declared myself boss and war on CK for sh1ts and giggles...

Mainly because I wanted to fight CK and make fun of them for being in a gang... which in CC is very lame...

GANGS in CC = FAIL...

Anyways... it turned out that DoubleBarrelMob character was actually Payam and it was him trying to start a newbie gang to help n00bies out...

Anyways... just thought I'd clear that up for you burnnnnnnnn....

And for the record I'm still attacking CK members...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er