Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang

Banned
    Post Count

Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang

WTF is up with this place, I check out for the summer, come back, and everyone is either in, or starting a gang.

First things first, I got friends in pretty much every gang I see out there, but I am friends with them as INDIVIDUALS, because I like THEM, I don't like people because they are in a certain gang.

That sh!t is where the Klan and the Nazis all started!!

There is only 1 credible gang in Crime City, the Indians. And that gang was created organically because of high-end spats between individuals that then spread out amongst other players. It wasn't started because some ego-maniac wanted to make a name for themselves.

These new-school gangs that are popping up on every street corner are nothing more than power-tripping egomaniacs chasing dreams.

Obviously I've been witness to the growth of CK, I also saw Sexkitteh and Joaquim make a pretty lame effort at starting a gang, and now I'm back in the game well I can't get a rival list to come up that hasn't got some CSS / TnA / K / BU or other somesuch collection of wannabes all over it.

In 3 days back in the game, I have been invited to join 4 different gangs!! WTF!!!

Before we even get onto the whole 'gang' mentality - people, the GAME DOES NOT SUPPORT TEAM PLAY - you are making sheep of yourselves for zero gain.

Example, I attack and beat a gang member. I beat him. And I can beat him any time I want. All Day. Every Day. There is NOTHING he can do except buy Gold and power up.

Gang protection doesn't work. In fact it makes it worse, because let me make a 100% guarantee to any of you weak-ass gang sheep - if you call someone else to come and fight your battle for you, I am going to make you my personal mission, I will stalk your hood and hunt ur ass like the filthy coward dog that you are. There will be no respite. And no-one is going to stop it. I am going to be your personal cloud, and I'm going to rain on ur muthachuffing head until i tire of you. No-one will stop that from happening.

YOU CANNOT PROTECT OTHER PLAYERS - YOU CAN ONLY SCARE COWARDS.

Second, and even more importantly, because this is about your personal dignity and integrity. Why the f*** would you let some dumbass nobody that you don't know from Adam, rock up onto this website and tell you to subserve yourself to them. That is some lame sh!t you just did. You just voluntarily put yourself beneath them, like a pet, or a slave.

Rat Catchers could possibly have been the biggest gang in the game, but I didn't want that. Because I am an individual, playing an individual game, and I respect you as an individual. I don't need you to call me boss, kiss my ass, or otherwise subserve yourself to me like some sycophantic idiot.

In life you are either a Pimp or a Ho. It's the single most fundamental choice you make, the choice that defines what you can achieve, where your ceiling is, and who you are.

Gang leaders are Pimps, gang members are Ho's. It's that simple.

Get your sorry Ho ass fixed up, you are making a fool of yourself.

Baby Wannabe Gangs don't like what I'm writing. Come at me bro.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-09-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Post Count
    Pretty soon it'll just be you and me. Two old timers surrounded by mobs of acronyms.
    You won't join any gang and no gang wants to invite me. LOL.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There are Jim Jones wannabees all over CC and lots who would follow and get in line for the Kool Aid.

Post Count
    Burn, why does a group of friendly players who team up, degenerate into some kind of pimp, hoe analogy for you? As you well know the game is long and grueling at points, so with some added drama it keeps it fresh. Also, we live in a society that is modeled after your so called, pimp/hoe analogy why would this game be any different?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    @Dr B

Not saying it is any different to life, just making the point... Pimp or Ho. Leader or Follower. Shepherd or Sheep. Every time you make a choice like that you are defining yourself. It's bigger than a game.

And of course it is also very easy for people to shout Hypocrite as regards my involvement in Rat Catching, or even the current Whack-an-Alex thread - here is the difference, Rat Catching was for the common good, getting dumbass Alex players to change their names is for the common good. If people disagree they opt out of the process.

For the most part, people starting gangs have huge egos, and want to be seen as the big cheese.

Join them for fun by all means. As long as you know that, like a Pimp, they are interested in what you are doing for them, they don't give a sh!t about you.

Worse don't join a gang for no better reason than to feel you 'belong', that is just pathetic.

Don't sell yourself, don't be a Ho, whatever you do, do it on your terms.

Good advice I think.

Post Count
    Great post Burn +2
    Last edited by sez; 08-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    gangs are hilarious, did not read your massive fucck off post but i only laugh at how serious these gangs take the game. i will never join a gang because i really do not give a sh!t about this game i play for sh!ts and giggles

Banned
    Post Count
    ..and the Sez post right there is how fickle most of the friendships here are. Only yesterday he was blowing smoke up my ass and welcoming me back.

Sez, didn't you recently start TnA gang? Hit a nerve did I? Oops.

Like I said, friends with individual people, not with collectives or groups.

And of course, anyone can ignore me just as they see fit. I have no god given right to be correct, but I can say what I see. If others see it different, that's also cool.

I'd welcome people to offer an alternative view, and maybe even alter my view - better that than doing a Sez and just throwing your toys around.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-09-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Post Count
    I wouldn't want to be part of any gang that would have me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What about the welcome bag you get when you join?....and don't forget the decoder ring - priceless.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    And of course it is also very easy for people to shout Hypocrite as regards my involvement in Rat Catching, or even the current Whack-an-Alex thread - here is the difference, Rat Catching was for the common good, getting dumbass Alex players to change their names is for the common good.
    ... And there's the 'justification' for all kinds of despicable acts in human history down the ages.

The stench of testosterone in this thread is making me gag!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    ..and the Sez post right there is how fickle most of the friendships here are. Only yesterday he was blowing smoke up my ass and welcoming me back.

Like I said, friends with individual people, not with collectives or groups.

And of course, anyone can ignore me just as they see fit. I have no god given right to be correct, but I can say what I see. If others see it different, that's also cool.
    +3

10 chars
    Last edited by sez; 08-09-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    ... And there's the 'justification' for all kinds of despicable acts in human history down the ages.

The stench of testosterone in this thread is making me gag!
    You missed the last sentence from the quote, the last sentence kind of defines the point... "People can opt out of the process".

Also kind of strange that a thread where the fundamental message is "put yourself first, and don't let anyone make you their b!tch" has led to such vitriol.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-09-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Post Count
    Good advice Burn. I enjoy beeing apart of Cold Karma, I think we have made this game more interesting and fun. As for the self respect aspect you are alluding too, I don't expect or am willing to do more then any real life friendship should bring. Maybe, looking at the "Leadership" of these gangs not in a negative light, but for the point of view of all the work and effort they put into it. I know Sean and others in CK feild many questions, problems and complaints All Day Long, and they respond to every one of them, that takes effort not just Ego. Burn, I think it's a little harsh to equate people who put that much effort into making this game more fun, with Pimps. That kind of dedication is a quilty most people should have. As for Ego, as my Bio Says Ego is what drives You and Will drive over you if You let it! Happy Gaming!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    What happens to people who are not in a crime city gang.

Should I join a gang or start a new one.
    I'm in a gang outside of crime virtual pixel city.
    895 117 090

Member of Portmore HotSkull.

Enemies with every group, gang, individual in crime city.
    Friends with all in the real world.