Vote: The war against gree:. Post ur plea join the campaign!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote: The war against gree:. Post ur plea join the campaign!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TONYMONTANA86 View Post
    lol u guys are hopless no use trying i guess the vampires are going to suck us all
    you got a prob with vampers? ima fangbanger baby!
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Bring back the old style box events. Everyone seemed to have more fun with them and a sliver of hope that you could win the grand prize without gold ... or at least a small amount of gold.

Also, these events are getting way too expensive for gold spenders, such as myself. At this rate, it's going to cost me 9 vaults to end up somewhere between 20th - 25th place.
    By old style do you mean top 500 or do you mean collect 10?
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    By old style do you mean top 500 or do you mean collect 10?
    Collect 10. My luck was insanely horrible with those events, but they just seemed more fair to everyone involved. Also, many people could get 4 very nice weapons by getting 9/10.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Collect 10. My luck was insanely horrible with those events, but they just seemed more fair to everyone involved. Also, many people could get 4 very nice weapons by getting 9/10.
    it would be more fair if let top 500 get the nice loot. because if you dont spend much money you wont get the final prize. and it doesn't make a difference if everyone can get the same amount of weapons

Post Count
    Collect 10 or at least try to....

Gold spenders get 10 in the first couple of hours and the rest of us get to try for 5 days.

But at least we new we had a small chance of getting the same weapon as a Gold Spender unlike the bidding war that current events are causing.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Banned
    Post Count
    Definitely agree with this. I'd start spending on events again with the collect 10's. The painfully low success rate on the current events doesn't make it viable to spend 15 gold to receive $10000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    Definitely agree with this. I'd start spending on events again with the collect 10's. The painfully low success rate on the current events doesn't make it viable to spend 15 gold to receive $10000
    +1 on the old style events. Plus, it wouldn't hurt if they got rid of the decrease in drop rate as one got closer to 10 like before. I'm sure there are many players here who can attest to spending tons of gold only to still end up at 8 or 9, short of the final event item. You can dangle the carrot on a stick for so long...

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah new events have made me start losing interest. Took myself elsewhere for the time being til there is a change. I just check in to see who's robbed me...lol
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    What changes do you want to events? I get that you want change, but listing things out would probably be good.
    If the not the orignal events (10 for top prize) I would be very satisfied with top 500. I buy gold and will do so for each top 500 event. I will not buy gold for the top 250 event anymore because it is too expensive. PLEASE make a change. Forum members are your biggest fans and a lot of us want this! The big spenders will spend but the moderate spenders like myself will stop.

Post Count
    The original premise of this thread is communist.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we want top 500 so some of us have a chance orr y cant it be:

top500
    top250
    top 25

it will start another race for the top 500 ,it will profit even more for gree ,thats what i reckon
    Last edited by TONYMONTANA86; 08-08-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just collect 10, because you will always have thouse people that will buy the end Item. then you have the hardcore people like the simi free and the free that put real effort in to the the events that sometimes get the free high end Item. This style of show us how big your ego is and open your wallet you will mabe get the end Item. Mark really this is crazy you are only catering to the top 250 people out of what, I think you said awhile ago that you have 600,000 current usesers that play everyday. Mabe your team should focus on the true hard core players VS just the top 250. I have been playing for almost a year now and like many others on the forum. Like said befor you will always have thouse people that will buy that end Item but for the rest of us make it more fair after all it is a free game right.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Bring back events like the weekend top 500 fights won and top 500 IPH those events where great apart from the poor comunication and delivery but now you have leaderboards working in game and have had practice with the current events you should have worked out the bugs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    crimecity mark can u hear us!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    The game is every dark and will always be money hungry.