CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS END AT #29????????? Anyone else seen this??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS END AT #29????????? Anyone else seen this??

Banned
    Post Count

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS END AT #29????????? Anyone else seen this??

Hi guys

It seem the CR end at #29. anyone else has seen this????????///

This is what my quest menu looks like, after CR number 29

Banned
    Post Count
    the game is just sad you didnt upgrade your cottage.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    the game is just sad you didnt upgrade your cottage.
    I guess that after the boss event

All I have left is the cottage upgrade.........lol

guess will have to do it, just to see what else comes in the screen....

maybe in the near future, they will add more CRs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Huh... I thought Counter Sniper said he did his CRs to 200... Could it be a glitch? Or maybe he was fibbing (I can't remember but I thought he posted a pic). Weird. Such a random number... 29? I wouldn't have guessed. Oh well, this means I'm much closer to being done with my TRs and CRs than I thought.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    Huh... I thought Counter Sniper said he did his CRs to 200... Could it be a glitch? Or maybe he was fibbing (I can't remember but I thought he posted a pic). Weird. Such a random number... 29? I wouldn't have guessed. Oh well, this means I'm much closer to being done with my TRs and CRs than I thought.
    I never saw him say he got to 200... the phrase I remember seeing is that there were 200 rounds similar to the other games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anybody already doing the CRs????????????

anyone close to round #29??????????

I hope this is just an error and soon I will see more rounds..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I never saw him say he got to 200... the phrase I remember seeing is that there were 200 rounds similar to the other games.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post325159

He clearly says there are 200 of each in that post, unless I'm completely misreading it (which is a likely possibility, I admit).

Granted, that could've been an assumption on his part as I assumed he'd completed them all (from making that post), though you're right that he didn't claim to finish them.

Banned
    Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post325159

He clearly says there are 200 of each in that post, unless I'm completely misreading it (which is a likely possibility, I admit).
    Agreed. Saying 200 in each tournament isnt the same as "I got to 200." That at least was my reading of it. If he did, that would be quite ahead of anyone else.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep. 29. An extremely disappointing end to the largest quest chain in the game. Anyone who's looking forward to a great reward at the end of all those pointless battles... I'm sorry to say Funzgreeo dropped the ball on this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agreed. Saying 200 in each tournament isnt the same as "I got to 200." That at least was my reading of it. If he did, that would be quite ahead of anyone else.
    Yup. I'm still perplexed by it ending on 29... Why not one more for a nice even number of 30? And a War Golem as the grand prize? Pretty lame for all the units spent getting there. I hope if they do add future CR rounds, they seriously beef up the prizes for higher level players to actually be able to use them.

Still, congrats to Spectra for completing them. I'm only on TR 106, so I've got another 123 TR and CR rounds total to go before I get there.

Banned
    Post Count
    Still, congrats to Spectra for completing them. I'm only on TR 106, so I've got another 123 TR and CR rounds total to go before I get there.
    Most of the prizes are out of line with the level it requires to achieve them... look at map clearing. A 40/40 prize for clearing the last few maps? For a week (or weeks) worth of constant effort?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My TR 19 goal just shriveled.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Most of the prizes are out of line with the level it requires to achieve them... look at map clearing. A 40/40 prize for clearing the last few maps? For a week (or weeks) worth of constant effort?
    Seriously. I can't help but wonder why Funzio designed it that way, knowing by the time you finish the quests on all maps you'll be at least between 80-100 (or more), and by the time you master them all completely (lvl 5), you'll probably be maxed out at lvl 200 (or damn near I'd imagine). My estimates may be off, as I've mastered the first dozen or so maps and have completed all quests up to Mountain of Blessing (and 106 TRs) and am currently at lvl 69 and camping/slowly leveling to increase IPH and upgrade buildings and vault.

The real question (for Spectra) is how many wins do you have for PvP? I've wondered just how many wins you'd need to finish all the TR and CR quests. Of course this may not be an exact answer, since the quests require a certain number of allies for your opponent to have to get credit for them, but Spectra will have the closest answer as far as I know.

On a related note, apparently for the credit towards TR and CR minimum ally numbers, this isn't the active number of allies you have, but apparently the hidden "background" number of total allies you have (ie, you've allied with 400 people, but your level only allows 350, for instance). I say this because my current TR, #106, requires your opponent to have a minimum of 263 allies, but I've been farming a lvl 48 (with 240 allies active, and something close to 260 total since they only recently stopped counting towards my quest goal when fighting him) who attacked me weeks ago. Poor sod only has like 260/300 AD, so he gets hit often by many people (who don't lose any units due to his low scores). I literally went from TR 46 to 106 from him alone. I do feel a bit guilty, but then I remember how much gold I've saved not having to replenish units and that makes me feel less guilty.

That gravy train seems to be over though, since he doesn't have enough allies to count towards the quest goals, and he levels up very slowly (only seems to log in once a week based on his kingdom being mostly rubble then rebuilt on average once per week). I've posted on his wall tips to buff his A/D, but maybe I've pissed him off too much for him to take my advice. And at this point, not sure it'd help him much.

Banned
    Post Count
    That gravy train seems to be over though, since he doesn't have enough allies to count towards the quest goals, and he levels up very slowly (only seems to log in once a week based on his kingdom being mostly rubble then rebuilt on average once per week). I've posted on his wall tips to buff his A/D, but maybe I've pissed him off too much for him to take my advice. And at this point, not sure it'd help him much.
    search around - you will find more gravy. I have several people I use exclusively for TR quests that have A/D wildly out of line with their peers at high ally counts.

Banned
    Post Count
    The real question (for Spectra) is how many wins do you have for PvP? I've wondered just how many wins you'd need to finish all the TR and CR quests. Of course this may not be an exact answer, since the quests require a certain number of allies for your opponent to have to get credit for them, but Spectra will have the closest answer as far as I know.
    I currently have 15,661 wins and 804 losses
    I have been doing the TR and CRs non-stop and in between I have attacked a few players which hits did not accounted for towards completed "x" level (example: hit a player with 450 allies, and I hit a player with 420 allies because he had unvaulted gold)

In the end, if you do TR and CR non-stop (making sure the player you hit counts toward your quest) then you will need less or about 15,000 wins to complete all 229 rounds