Anyone else feel like this about CC? *rant* - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else feel like this about CC? *rant*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    If I had a lot of money I'd give most of it to charity and keep just enough for my basic needs.
    Define "basic needs"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    If I had lots of money, I would just give it all to Nudie.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    If I had lots of money, I would just give it all to Nudie.
    Swifty, you're earning a lot of karma points!
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Define "basic needs"...
    Tomato ketchup... heart shaped boxers... Koralene... Scotch.... Baroness... prime rib... Chester.... coconut tree... Bea... Scotch... Scotch... Scotch...

Banned
    Post Count
    Tomato ketchup... heart shaped boxers... Koralene... Scotch.... Baroness... prime rib... Chester.... coconut tree... Bea... Scotch... Scotch... Scotch...
    You forgot Paulio. I'm sure that was just a typo.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    man, your "basic needs" is always double of your income, no chance for a decent charity.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    You forgot Paulio. I'm sure that was just a typo.
    You're correct but for the sake of brevity I only named the needy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I had a lot of money I'd give most of it to charity and keep just enough for my basic needs.
    Awwww nudie. I think I'm falling in love. my kind of bloke. I hope I'm in your list of basic needs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    Awwww nudie. I think I'm falling in love. my kind of bloke. I hope I'm in your list of basic needs.
    You top my list. Your name is in solid gold, encrusted with rubies and diamonds.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exactly!

This is why I have never spent a dime on weapons. What's the point. Blows my mind the money some people spend

I've been playing this game for God knows how long and I just hit level 170. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize this, but after getting attacked/robbed by another level 200 player with 100k+ stats, I thought to myself, "what the hell is the point of this game??"

Even if I were to play this game for another year or so, there's no way I'll ever obtain 100k+ stats without spending tons of gold on crates, event items, etc. Even then, what fun is it to attack/rob someone with a fraction of my attack rating? This game involves absolutely no skill whatsoever. It's just tapping a button on a screen and letting the random number generator spit out the results. I guess for those spending tons of real money on this game, it's considered entertainment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    I've been playing this game for God knows how long and I just hit level 170. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize this, but after getting attacked/robbed by another level 200 player with 100k+ stats, I thought to myself, "what the hell is the point of this game??"

Even if I were to play this game for another year or so, there's no way I'll ever obtain 100k+ stats without spending tons of gold on crates, event items, etc. Even then, what fun is it to attack/rob someone with a fraction of my attack rating? This game involves absolutely no skill whatsoever. It's just tapping a button on a screen and letting the random number generator spit out the results. I guess for those spending tons of real money on this game, it's considered entertainment.

Speaking of money, back with the old style events (collect 10 of whatever), I was lucky enough to get 3 of the end-event items. Like others, I used some gold when I hit 8 or 9 items in the hopes of getting the 10th, albeit unsuccessfully. With the new style events, I haven't spent a single gold piece and have absolutely no motivation to. Seeing how many items the people in the top 25 have, I'm sure everyone will agree that free players and casual gold spenders have absolutely no chance in getting into the top 25. Honestly, I don't even try with the new events. I consider myself lucky if I end up with even 2 of the prizes (collect 10 pieces).

This game has gone to complete crap. Remember when LFizzle made announcements of new and upcoming content back in APRIL? Curiously, all those threads are gone. Notwithstanding, for months now, people have been posting great ideas and suggestions as to how to make this game better, for free and gold players alike. The Billiionaire even compiled everything into ONE thread for easy reference by CCMark and the powers that be.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...me-City-so-far........

What have we gotten in response? CCMark poking his head in every now and then to ban people for forum transgressions all while giving cryptic and vague updates on the game, if you even want to call it that. Maybe for the rest of you, you enjoy "participating" in these weekly events which have become nothing more than a means for Gree to squeeze out money from the heavy gold spenders, who simply can't help themselves as the prizes (even for top 25) are a joke.

Meh, sorry for the rant...I think my days with CC are numbered as it's just completely boring now. Btw, it doesn't even phase me anymore when I get successfully robbed/attacked as I don't care. Oh noes! Someone stole $200,000 from me...let me go camp him to try and get the money back. After all, we all know how useful money is in this game.
    i agree and ive been banned for so called cheating which is a laugh aswell!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Currently my game within the game is with another player on who can farm 100 ECB first
    Odd, I actually stopped at 100 ECB (was all I needed)