Why?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Why?

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    1,280

    Why?

    Why does a guy with 349k/348k attack/defense and an income of over $1m attack my Arcades, Pizza Parlors and all my other crap buildings, while I'm asleep? Is it just to try and frustrate me. It really doesn't, he can have the 20k (in-game money) if he wants it that bad. Just wondering why someone who has either hacked the game or spent $50k real money on the game wastes their time with my lowly buildings?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

    As of 1-27-14

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Mikecore's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Post Count
    442
    Picture of his inventory, please!
    HTC veteran

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nowhere and everywhere and in between
    Post Count
    601
    I believe i read on a few people's walls that he is a gold hacker.

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    Picture of his inventory, please!
    It would be 1000 pictures...he has multiple of every limited weapon I don't even know most of them: for instance: some guns:

    29 Grail Launcher - 149/90
    2 Vulcan Cannon - 200/291
    16 Rapid Fire Shotgun - 310/137
    35 Browning .50 Cal - 160/319
    17 Flechette Crossbow - 130/113
    42 Bloody Mayhem - 237/146

    The gives you an idea....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

    As of 1-27-14

  5. #5
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Probably a beta tester, but he's doing it for event boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Post Count
    588
    Talking of 300k stats...



    Surely legit?
    Retired

  7. #7
    Articulate Author Mikecore's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Post Count
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Talking of 300k stats...



    Surely legit?
    Surely hacker!
    HTC veteran

  8. #8
    Articulate Author Mikecore's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Post Count
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    It would be 1000 pictures...he has multiple of every limited weapon I don't even know most of them: for instance: some guns:

    29 Grail Launcher - 149/90
    2 Vulcan Cannon - 200/291
    16 Rapid Fire Shotgun - 310/137
    35 Browning .50 Cal - 160/319
    17 Flechette Crossbow - 130/113
    42 Bloody Mayhem - 237/146

    The gives you an idea....
    Please check if he has multiple super scratcher items ( check what bea posted), multiple Crime lord smg's, multiple event items, and his respect point items!
    HTC veteran

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Post Count
    588



    Last edited by Bea; 08-06-2012 at 07:11 AM.
    Retired

  10. #10
    Articulate Author Mikecore's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Post Count
    442
    Bea report him!
    HTC veteran

  11. #11
    Master of Musings mxz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The 99%
    Post Count
    2,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    Please check if he has [...] multiple Crime lord smg's, multiple event items
    CCM did mention there's a way to get 2 of such without hacking.
    #smug

    Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NY
    Post Count
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Why does a guy with 349k/348k attack/defense and an income of over $1m attack my Arcades, Pizza Parlors and all my other crap buildings, while I'm asleep? Is it just to try and frustrate me. It really doesn't, he can have the 20k (in-game money) if he wants it that bad. Just wondering why someone who has either hacked the game or spent $50k real money on the game wastes their time with my lowly buildings?
    Answer to your question, yes he wants to try and frustrate you. If you have explosives he is trying to blow all of those up as well. With stats like that the game can get pretty boring so be sure he is trying to get you to get all pissed off and post trash on his wall.

  13. #13
    Articulate Author Mikecore's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Post Count
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Answer to your question, yes he wants to try and frustrate you. If you have explosives he is trying to blow all of those up as well. With stats like that the game can get pretty boring so be sure he is trying to get you to get all pissed off and post trash on his wall.
    Hard but true!
    HTC veteran

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran Dillinja's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London UK
    Post Count
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    Bea report him!
    Ask him for next week's lottery numbers first....then report him.
    I believe
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

    CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Post Count
    930
    He does same reason grimly retarded does because he's an ***hole😂😂

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •