How do you obtain them?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do you obtain them?

Post Count

How do you obtain them?

With these weekly events where we collect crates, etc, I'm wondering how you guys obtain them? Attacking other players? Robbing their buildings? Doing maps? My only luck has been through doing maps, which I don't actually want to do because or the exp gain. I barely obtain the boxes through PvP and robbing other players buildings. I don't know if that's just me or if others have had similar results.

For those who really attempt these events, what is your way of obtaining them?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    at first hours through maps,
    after through attacks to players that don't have uncollected buildings that means that they might have some to get

Banned
    Post Count
    I do it through maps. I don't care about the experience gain. At 400,000 XP, the extra 100 points I gain to get a safe doesn't matter.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by balax View Post
    after through attacks to players that don't have uncollected buildings that means that they might have some to get
    What balax said.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Maps are amazing for the safes. I get one for about every 5 robs that I do but that experience gained isn't nice at all. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

And that isn't something I thought of, might try it :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by balax View Post
    exactly this.
    I don't even try PvP until the 2nd day. Then I go on a TL or HH tear.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have no trouble getting boxes. With this current event I got 4 boxes from PvP in the first 10 minutes of te event. I don't really rob people so I don't know what the drops are like for that, but I get boxes from PvE it seems like on almost every job I do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I have no trouble getting boxes. With this current event I got 4 boxes from PvP in the first 10 minutes of te event. I don't really rob people so I don't know what the drops are like for that, but I get boxes from PvE it seems like on almost every job I do.
    I get boxes or crates by farming ecbs or uwvs and have pretty good luck that way.

As far as robbing players, I get the occasional drops when robbing but nothing consistent, due to I think unless the hood is wide open you are only hitting a few things during a rob. Much better with PVP.
    retired

Post Count
    Maps are easy way to get boxes - sometimes i get box after box when my energy is full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...