Whale Territory?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whale Territory?

Post Count

Whale Territory?

I'm seeing a lot of threads about cost of high level breeding dens and stratagies. Although I have not unlocked that unit building yet (@ lvl 41). I have all non-gem related buildings except 2nd manor (1st is still being built since I just unlocked it) and almost all unit buildings to lvl 10 with the exception of Wizard Spire which is lvl 8 and being that it will be by next upgrade. I have been working on unit building upgrades first before economy upgrades (5605 iph atm). My question is when does whale levels start? I'm fairly sure I will not have a problem since I have rarely been beaten in an attack (lost 1 battle 35 days ago, only blemish in my news feed) but would like to hear from upper level players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here's a whole thread on this topic:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-does-it-begin

I'd say it doesn't start until 90 or 100+ so you should be good for a while.
    Add me in KA: 609-197-813

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am at Level 109, I will say the whale level has been pushed up further since there is a fairly thick layer of 100+ now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's encouraging. Maybe I'll stop camping for a bit and finish up some more quests, maybe level to 80 or 90. I could use some of those primo weapon and armor on the later maps (as well as the higher gold per monster ratio to keep beefing up my Army stats).

Post Count
    I'm level 96 and I'm not in it anymore. I was a few weeks ago but stopped levelling so quickly and I've fallen out of it, so I suspect it's somewhere around 105-110 although that it only a guess.
    Proud Member of:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    I am at Level 109, I will say the whale level has been pushed up further since there is a fairly thick layer of 100+ now.
    I don't think so. Even in level 109, there are several whales(over 100k attack) hunting around.

Post Count
    That's good to hear.
    I might just do a bit of farming for some better armour, now I don't have to worry about the next few levels.
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, at 109 (where tcapi and I are) there are a few whales running around at that level, but they are limited by the rival list like us, unlike say spectras level (or any lvl 200s) where they can (could?) see slightly below. I'd take a punt at lvl 95.

As an aside, I no longer bother to check whale stats, as they have long since run to 'lots of dragons' territory, and such numbers can't be defended against. (1500 high priests would give about 80k defense, while whales have 120k to 170k attack - these numbers are on the old stats, if new I guess you multiply by 1.5). Whale attacks aren't constant, but that you will lose when attacked is pretty much given.

Banned
    Post Count
    Its around 100 - if you havent got your L10 den, its probably not going to happen if you get in that range.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    Its around 100 - if you havent got your L10 den, its probably not going to happen if you get in that range.
    I guess once I finish mt lvl 10 wizard spire I will lvl up to 50 and start working on that...thanks for the info, currently beefing up Eco while building cash for lvl 9.

What would you upper lvl players say would be a good Eco for whale zone?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Falcon View Post
    I guess once I finish mt lvl 10 wizard spire I will lvl up to 50 and start working on that...thanks for the info, currently beefing up Eco while building cash for lvl 9.

What would you upper lvl players say would be a good Eco for whale zone?
    Most people have around 6-8k/hr... good people have 10-15k/hr. handful are north of 20k. Most dont waste time on stupid things like cottages to get IPH, IMHO.