Nightclub

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightclub

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Nightclub

After saving like for a million years I have a nightclub being constructed. Just curious what the upgrade cost is to level 2 and the income that you get after that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Jeez been long time I have night club 6 and a night club 5... But I think it's 60 some mil and 300 something every 6 hrs... Look at the spread sheet under "sticky" for exact numbers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats by the way!! For the best roi upgrade the first night club to level 3 before u build second. That's what I did. Tedious but way worth the wait

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tks Luke, I'll be sure to check the spreadsheet out. Both loft's are at lvl 4 and Movie theatres at 6. Might be that they offer better roi, but just had to go for the 1 Nightclub...

Banned
    Post Count
    It's $66 million for level 2

Banned
    Post Count
    The worst thing about the nightclub is it makes any other money move you want to make pointless. I thought once I had a night club I would be able to upgrade my rock cafes, pirate taverns, churches, UCs, etc... but instead the only thing that makes sense was a level 2 night club. Now I have a level 2 night club and I'm in the same boat. While it is correct to go to level 3 before building the second one I'm not sure I have the patience. I kind of want to just build it and get rid of my mafia and no bank/camp for a while.

But yeah I think of how fun it would be to upgrade all these various buildings but I just don't want to spend the money while I'm saving for the next 40 million (or 110 million) for night club related activities.

Post Count
    Nothing is better then the Night Club in the game.

Only reason some people do not build them is because of the 6 hour collection of them.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisigoth View Post
    After saving like for a million years I have a nightclub being constructed. Just curious what the upgrade cost is to level 2 and the income that you get after that?
    66M for 525K income at level 2
    Then around 111.6M for 1M and 50K income at level 3
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Scariest thing for me is that I saved for that nightclub without banking. Just refused to pay the 10% charge.

Banned
    Post Count
    Honestly it doesn't even feel like a 6 hour building. It feels like an amazing 48 hour building that lets you collect every 6 hours.

I also want to build condos and credit agencies but it's all on hold until the second night club is built - and probably until they're both at level 2 or 3.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At which level do they get unlocked? I'm only at lvl 10 so can't see the names of all buildings?

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it unlocks when you have 300 mafia. It's all the way on the right side.

Post Count
    add pls.

123 628 724

Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    This is in the wrong section. Put this in the invite mafia section. Consider this your warning.
    Fancy blue writing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    This is in the wrong section. Put this in the invite mafia section. Consider this your warning.
    And after the second offense, joaquim will personally remove your underwear and trousers to give you a spanking you will never forget!