Secret Documents Event: Log Your Progress Here - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Secret Documents Event: Log Your Progress Here

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    18. Hoping for 20
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    14 documents with 2 hours to go. Hoping for lucky #15.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For two days I've been stuck on 10. With my last open I was hoping for cash or RPs, but got a useless document. Woo hoo #11
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got 11 secret documents using in game cash(middle option) only

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i ended up with 15.. i got 3 today, which is pretty good for the last day.

Banned
    Post Count
    Finished with 14.

111 attempts made. I have the screen shots for 71/73 unlogged attempts. I missed document 14 and the final attempt because I didn't care since there is obviously no reason to care about events anymore.

Post Count
    Last 2 days were brutal. Finished with 12. Got 9 in first 3 days and 3 in the last 2 days. Wtf!? Kept getting 2.5k cash and 12.5k cash. GIVE ME DOCS!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Finished with 14.

111 attempts made. I have the screen shots for 71/73 unlogged attempts. I missed document 14 and the final attempt because I didn't care since there is obviously no reason to care about events anymore.
    I got bored/too busy with logging but did over 100 opens as usual and got 9 docs. Less than a 9% chance of me getting a doc from an open attempt

If I wanted to get in the top 250 with my current success rate I would need to do over 220 gold opens costing ~3330 gold. 3 vaults for the top 250 prize weapon is not a great ROI!

Edit: forgot to calculate timer resets. That would need approx 1650 gold on top, so 4 vaults!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I got in the top 250... think it was 129 or something like that. Can't remember the exact place. I used all gold opens and 10 resets at the end. I think i had 34 files.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Once again, I had a surge in the last 24 hours. Got #15 on the second to last day, and #20 right at the end of the event. All cash opens. If they keep letting me get to #20, I'll stop complaining about the new format.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    Once again, I had a surge in the last 24 hours. Got #15 on the second to last day, and #20 right at the end of the event. All cash opens. If they keep letting me get to #20, I'll stop complaining about the new format.
    For real. 21 docs with cash opens makes me happy.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    i had 15 second to last day and opened every hour last day and got zilch maybe 16-18 fails and maybe 2 items

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    Same, but to not even get 15 on 111 attempts is kind of BS. I mean, EARNING those free items requires some significant dedication to playing the events, but investing the time and being rewarded with nothing useful is nothing short of pointless. That's 111 hours wasted caring about and working towards a kick in the teeth. Thanks Gree. It's already Tursday, this week's kick in the teeth is late. What's up?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Same, but to not even get 15 on 111 attempts is kind of BS. I mean, EARNING those free items requires some significant dedication to playing the events, but investing the time and being rewarded with nothing useful is nothing short of pointless. That's 111 hours wasted caring about and working towards a kick in the teeth. Thanks Gree. It's already Tursday, this week's kick in the teeth is late. What's up?
    Learn the system and understand how it works; you'll do a lot better.

I started out with 14-15 on the first few of these new events, got 19-21 the last couple due to a better understanding of how your odds work.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Learn the system and understand how it works; you'll do a lot better.

I started out with 14-15 on the first few of these new events, got 19-21 the last couple due to a better understanding of how your odds work.
    I got 22-25 in all the other leader board events. This one was just bad. I didn't do anything differently than I normally do.