Help the Noob!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help the Noob!?

Post Count

Help the Noob!?

So I've just started playing CC like 2-3 weeks ago and it's quite addicting I have to say. I have one character and when I first started out I was confused with how some of the stuff worked. Things like the mafia attack/defense and how it was totaled. Thinking that defense buildings would just keep boosting my stats with what they showed, I purchased a couple and upgraded them to level 3/4, only to find out the actual defense is much lower. Fixed that issue after reading guides on here, but learned some other stuff like buildings I should use to maximize profit and such. But now I'm level 24 and my atk/def is about 740/945 (not on phone, don't remember exact numbers). I guess you could say for my level my attack is pretty low, and I've been lost as to how I can increase it and which items I should be purchasing. Seems like defense is a lot easier to bring up with things like riot helmets (1/8) but I never see any items with high attack stats. Even the 4/3 or 5/4 items (example) don't seem to have a big effect at all. I also haven't won many good loots when doing robberies so it seems my attack will never go up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it would be nice if some of the more experienced players could help me out! I'm also not a gold buyer, if anybody is wondering.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey boss. I know attack seems Awesome. But for me Defense is where it's at. Focus on building a strong D and..

1. You will protect your building income
    2. People will come rob you and you will win $$
    3. People you attack will struggle to revenge

Hope that makes sense

Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...s-A-mini-guide

Some of this info is out dated but I hope it helps
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    How many mafia do you have?

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

You should join the baroness, she is the definition of a NOOB

Post Count
    @Tony 46 I believe.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd advise forgetting robberies, except for buildings that pay out good respect with low xp, which is lofts and laundromats pretty much. Do attack people to win loot items and gain more respect. That means you'll be getting better weapons without paying out dollars for them. Cash should mainly be used to boost the money buildings on your hood.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    The biggest problem that I had when I first started playing was that my mafia was not properly equipped. If you have 46 mafia, make sure that you have at least 46 guns, 46 armor, 46 melee, 46 vehicles (Funzio doesn't believe in carpooling), and 46 explosives. That will maximize your attack score. You always bring your best items into a fight, so even if you have 100 guns, you won't be using them all if you only have 46 mafia.
    Last edited by TonySpaghetti; 08-02-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Post Count
    What is the deal with defense buildings? What purpose do they serve? I have a few and have been working on them but what defense do they use?

Banned
    Post Count
    They come into play when somebody tries robbing you. Your defense used in a robbery is half of your equipment's defense total plus the alue of your defense buildings. Or something like that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swing King View Post
    What is the deal with defense buildings? What purpose do they serve? I have a few and have been working on them but what defense do they use?
    Defense buildings help you with defending your hood. You start off with a level 1 defense building and upgrade it to level 2, you only get half of the stats from the level 1 building. For example a level 1 defense building has 8 defense. Level 2 would have 12, level 3 would have 16, etc etc.
    For this reason all of the defense buildings except gatling and missle turrets are ignored. Gatling and missle turrets stay because they're a small footprint so they can fit in the spaces where you can't fit anything else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    For this reason all of the defense buildings except gatling and missle turrets are ignored
    What do you mean they're ignored? I have some level 10 bodyguard agencies that I'm quite pleased with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    What do you mean they're ignored? I have some level 10 bodyguard agencies that I'm quite pleased with.
    Those Bodyguard Agencies are only inflating your profile defense. I don't remember how much profile defense it gives you but its actual defense at level 10 is actually 55 defense not what it tells you when you do the upgrade to level 10.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Those Bodyguard Agencies are only inflating your profile defense. I don't remember how much profile defense it gives you but its actual defense at level 10 is actually 55 defense not what it tells you when you do the upgrade to level 10.
    My bodyguard agency is reporting 826 defense.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    My bodyguard agency is reporting 826 defense.
    826 profile defense. It's actual defense is 55. You would need 15 Bodyguard Agencies at level 10 to match that.