Gang of "Royal Knights"?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gang of "Royal Knights"?

Post Count

Question Gang of "Royal Knights"?

Keep read some posts from some high level and high A/D players' in game wall.
    Looks like they have regular meeting in chat room.
    Some of huge whales are in this group and some of our forum member are also in this group.
    Can anyone share some info?

Post Count
    They are a group that gangs up on people if they attack a member of the group. I took ~90k from a member named 'Nipple' a few weeks ago and was relentlessly attacked for about a week. They didn't take much money from me but they caused A LOT of casualties
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    How do you recognize a member of the "Royal Knights"?

Banned
    Post Count
    …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

(this Austin, TX band's name is oddly fitting)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

(this Austin, TX band's name is oddly fitting)
    What?? I don't understand

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm part of the royal knights!! It's a group of people that work together as a team to take out ememies for weaker allies, moving in waves. Takeing care of one another

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Fella View Post
    How do you recognize a member of the "Royal Knights"?
    Trust me if you get attacked by one you will know. They write it all over your wall multiple times.
    Last edited by Njwmrb; 08-02-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    If they want to do this they really ought to have a way of identifying themselves beforehand.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    I'm part of the royal knights!! It's a group of people that work together as a team to take out ememies for weaker allies, moving in waves. Takeing care of one another
    How do you attack someone that attacked one of your members?. If you don't have access to the news board of your ally, how can you attack someone that attacked your ally?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Fella View Post
    How do you attack someone that attacked one of your members?. If you don't have access to the news board of your ally, how can you attack someone that attacked your ally?
    A few of the members that were in the same lvl range as us kept refreshing their rivals list until my name would pop up.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    A few of the members that were in the same lvl range as us kept refreshing their rivals list until my name would pop up.
    I see, I didn't think there was another way but to go to the rivals list until they find who they are looking for, however, I wanted to make sure

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Funny...just after I read this thread I was going through the rivals list and Nipple showed up. Same level as me (78), but with over double atk/def...68k each or so. Has an IPH of $16,000 (!) Went through her wall and there were lots of messages about meetings coming up. One of the members also mentioned something about a secret that they didn't want getting out...wonder what that was about?

Also, saw a post from the leader telling everyone to stand down from attacking "LD". That post was 11 days ago. Does this person copy a message and paste it on everyone's wall? Must be incredibly time consuming.

Good thing I have never mentioned my in game name or I might be next!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    Just curious. If someone attacks one of your weaker allies, do you just attack en mass or do you at least send a cautionary warning to that person that there is a team moving through the area? Alliances and PvP are both part and parcel of the game, so I accept that this is one way of going about things, but would have thought a 'shot across the bows' would suffice in most cases ... Eg, by having multiple group members plaster the target's wall with warning messages. After all, if your intention is to protect your team members, you should have a way of identifying them to the general populace.

On a secondary note, I do worry that this is the start of the gang mentality which I hear pervades some other games like CC. Hope not as I understand it's not very pleasant for most people.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    These royal knights have been very nice so far. They are willing to just add people who dont pose threat to them unlike many of the other whales who doesnt add weaker players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    These royal knights have been very nice so far. They are willing to just add people who dont pose threat to them unlike many of the other whales who doesnt add weaker players.
    That didn't seem obvious from all of the posts on Nipple's wall...multiple people had asked to join and were told "sorry". Looks like they may only take heavy gem players...lots of back and forth on who placed where in the events lists, etc. Since you are one of "them" I will have to take your word for it, but it seemed like a right fine clique to me.