-5 Mafia boost works...nice work Funzio

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: -5 Mafia boost works...nice work Funzio

Banned
    Post Count

-5 Mafia boost works...nice work Funzio

I can confirm that the -5 mafia boost from the Crime Lord SMG works. After a fight, the results screen shows 495 mafia and 1980 equipment used (2475 if fully equipped with def explosives).

Successful attacks still count towards Thug Life goals.

Also, as many have speculated, it is the bottom weapons that are excluded. I know this because rivals with event end items still bring them into battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was it worth it? Do you really feel the -5 mafia makes a difference in the number of successful attacks/robs? How much did you spend getting it? Would you spend it again on a similar item?

Just curious not trying to be rude..
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I can confirm that the -5 mafia boost from the Crime Lord SMG works. After a fight, the results screen shows 495 mafia and 1980 equipment used (2475 if fully equipped with def explosives).

Successful attacks still count towards Thug Life goals.

Also, as many have speculated, it is the bottom weapons that are excluded. I know this because rivals with event end items still bring them into battle.
    This item is actually huge if you are playing against very small mafias with very good gear, with 500 mafia opponents it's worth less than 1%. The modifiers have become more specialized recently (ie +5 mafia cap could be killer on a camping acct). I have given up on ever obtaining a modifier again, i guess ill have to be happy with the few i won when the cost was more reasonable and there was a chance of winning with cash only.

The cash option has been disappointing for me in the new style, i have only won the 3rd item once, with a lot of opens. I have to wonder how discouraging it is for the vast majority of players, who are not using gold in events, to be reminded every hour that there are some pretty amazing items being won (stats alone are multiples of previous even items, and the modifiers used in the right situation can be powerful), that they have 0% chance of obtaining.
    lvl 120
    3x,xxx attk 3x,xxx def (depends on current mafia number tp not included)
    300kish iph

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks. I did see that. Sorry for the repetitive question.
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think this -5 mobs perk is one way perk, that only be effective when the owner attack/rob others. When the owner being attacked, his opponent attack with full mobs.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _dan_ View Post
    I think this -5 mobs perk is one way perk, that only be effective when the owner attack/rob others. When the owner being attacked, his opponent attack with full mobs.
    Dan, I agree with you. I'll try to find someone that I can test it with and report back.

Post Count
    Paulio drop to 5 mafia..
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Paulio drop to 5 mafia..
    LOL, I just may have to in the future.

Post Count
    I wonder how many 5 mafia targets he'd find... but still there are probably more than a few unsuspecting low mafia targets with great econs in the lowest bracket , this reduces them significantly as they get smaller mafias. more items like this could push players outta the lowest brackets and force them to mob up to mitigate the loss of members.

can you imagine a -25 or -50 mafia weapon, i wonder what some would pay for that whether its for robbing, stats, or mafia wars.
    Last edited by Dakid; 08-01-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    lvl 120
    3x,xxx attk 3x,xxx def (depends on current mafia number tp not included)
    300kish iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    -5 mobs is cool but not good enough because you only remove weakest weapons.

How about asking for a special 2-way perk remove 5 best items. That may be the strongest perk against HL gold players.
    Last edited by _dan_; 08-01-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Lurker
    Post Count
    yeah but if you got the other event item for +5 mafia, that means you are +10 mafias ahead of your opponent, cuz you will be attacking with 505 and they will have 495 mafia. somebody in my mafia finished top 5 in both events and now he has those boosts.