Rant (ignore if you don't like rants) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant (ignore if you don't like rants)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    mxz... your optimism is refreshing. (i'm sure it will be knocked out of you after a short period of time)
    I don't buy gold, so it's not a big issue to me. I just want to see people look at things from an active viewpoint rather than as victims. By understanding and (bad word) exploiting their incentives we can get what we want. They're motivated (mostly) by money - using that to our advantage in a positive and constructive way is a much better use of resources than all the whining that's become common place.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    I dont like the instant click stuff, its just stupidity and considering there is a conformation for practically anything that doesnt involve gold just shows how little they care about their players. That being said...

When you go to buy stamina or energy it does tell you exacty what you will receive (1000 energy and 50 stamina).
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Lurker
    Post Count

fast clicking

how about when trying to collect money and then accidently click on a L10 building and then because it lags it doesn't show then next thing you know, you freakin sold it!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    its happened 2 times for me , already sent a ticket for the first incident but come on, now a freakin 2nd time???!?!!?!?!

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNnnn

Post Count
    Same kind of thing happened to me a few weeks ago during an event. I accidentally spent 15 gold to reset the open timer on one of the crates. I didn't know if they could refund it or not but I guess they can. Hopefully they'll refund that 15 gold because it was gold I got from downloading apps from the offers and I was gonna use it to buy a smoke shop

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BASEGOD View Post
    Same kind of thing happened to me a few weeks ago during an event. I accidentally spent 15 gold to reset the open timer on one of the crates. I didn't know if they could refund it or not but I guess they can. Hopefully they'll refund that 15 gold because it was gold I got from downloading apps from the offers and I was gonna use it to buy a smoke shop
    I'm pretty sure they will. I accidentally hit timer reset when there was only about 5 seconds before it reset on its own. I got the refund.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Comming View Post
    I dont like the instant click stuff, its just stupidity and considering there is a conformation for practically anything that doesnt involve gold just shows how little they care about their players. That being said...

When you go to buy stamina or energy it does tell you exacty what you will receive (1000 energy and 50 stamina).
    Here's what I see:

Those buttons do not ask for confirmation. You tap = you buy. The only time you are asked for "confirmation" with regards to energy and stamina is when you run out of one and the game tries to sell you more. That's when you see the screen that says 50 or 1000, which still uses the term "refill".

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Here's what I see:

Those buttons do not ask for confirmation. You tap = you buy. The only time you are asked for "confirmation" with regards to energy and stamina is when you run out of one and the game tries to sell you more. That's when you see the screen that says 50 or 1000, which still uses the term "refill".
    exactly. I have only spent Gold once (well 3 times in a row) on those items. I was suprised when I thought I would refill my stamina to full 85 and only got 50. Still got the Black Widow, but also false advertising for a RM product.