What's Most Likely to Drive You Away from Crime City?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What's Most Likely to Drive You Away from Crime City?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boredom

27 26.73%
  • Cheaters

52 51.49%
  • Imbalance Caused by Mega Gold Spenders

33 32.67%
  • CC Gangs

10 9.90%
  • Players All Reaching Higher Levels

4 3.96%
  • Gree Management

22 21.78%
  • Other (Describe Below)

13 12.87%
  • We're Good for a Long Time to Come

10 9.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Most Likely to Drive You Away from Crime City?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What's Most Likely to Drive You Away from Crime City?

I'm curious about what everyone on the forums thinks are the greatest challenges for the longevity of the game.

*(I am in no way suggesting everyone should or will likely quit. Just want an idea of how everyone is feeling.)
    Last edited by Lola Gets; 08-01-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Post Count
    Nothing. This is the most addictive game ever.

But seriously, if the system crashed and I lost all my stats I wouldn't start over.
    Join my mafia of over 1,400+ at 777-439-777
    Currently @ level 138

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For me I clicked Boredom, having an event every week for me is killing it. The events use to be special not knowing when they would pop up, now it's just part of the weekly game.

Post Count
    All of the above. If it wasn't for alcohol I would have quit already,
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Banned
    Post Count
    The cheats. They are making the game pointless.

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Idrc about the cheaters, they only stay around for a while and the playerbase is a pretty good task force for spotting and reporting them, the never accumulate many wins, i find some of them to be stupid and entertainig, and its safe to say anyone who has invested time and money in this game won't resort to hax.

The thing that would get me would be burn out (left the fame for 3-4mo ths recently), gree not addressing valid issues from their player base, and/or the complete lack of new content that plars have been asking for for longest time. id buy gold again if gree were to show it cared about its players and wernt just out to milk funzios initial and most successful game.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The imbalance caused by extreme gold buyers mostly. Players who aren't billionaires cant really compete.

The cheaters are just a joke. So you have 6 nightclubs in your hood? How does that help you out?

The extreme amount of time it takes to do things in the game makes it a bit boring. I'd like to finish all the maps, upgrade buildings to L10, and finish thug life goals, but I won't be playing this when I'm 80 years old for sure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    The imbalance caused by extreme gold buyers mostly. Players who aren't billionaires cant really compete.

The cheaters are just a joke. So you have 6 nightclubs in your hood? How does that help you out?

The extreme amount of time it takes to do things in the game makes it a bit boring. I'd like to finish all the maps, upgrade buildings to L10, and finish thug life goals, but I won't be playing this when I'm 80 years old for sure.
    This. People who buy tons of gold don't give any chance to the rest of us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would leave if i got into another game or got bored. So far, i'm not going anywhere. Got lots of time on my hands for the next 6 weeks... going to kick some a$$.

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I picked "other". My two biggest issues are the sheer magnitude of the greed displayed by some of the management's decisions/game structure. Moving from top 50/500 to 25/250 in the event as an example. Closing the leader board an hour before the "bidding ends" is another. Actually, the auction style event bidding for 5 or 6 days is another example.

The second is the lack of communication and clarity of the communication about events, mechanics, special offers or incentives, gree lack of accountability; all these things are discouraging. Being a relatively large gold spender myself, if there is a promotion I could have taken advantage of that other players had access to or knowledge of, I would have wanted to know!

Last is related to the players themselves. I think we should show a level of respect and tolerance for other players. I get uncomfortable when groups start characterizing other groups of players as being evil or bad. There's a difference between being competitive and beating another player down. I don't think there's any need for players to become bullies because they are stronger.

Ok, my 0.02 cents worth.

BTW, my in-game name is now Alchemy103 (CCS)(UB)
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it me or is customer service getting worse and worse? It does not make any sense since the developer is making much more money with all of the events. It takes almost a month to get anything resolved. Responses are slow and sparse and nothing seems to ever get resolved, other than simple requests.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I expect Funzio release CC2 soon, since CC had nothing new to explore. Running event weekly is not a good strategy to keep players.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    I've always had great response times from support. The last time was just a couple days ago to restore an accidentally deleted level 10 laundromat. Support responded immediately, saying they'd restore it as a one time only courtesy. I wonder if the 'one time only' courtesy is a new GREE(d) policy because I had the impression from past threads that Funzio would always restore accidentally deleted buildings.

Anyway, the game is just not nearly as exciting as it was when I first started while the Black Widow PvP event was going on. The current weekly event format with its obvious intent to fleece the player base as often as possible is just boring. The lack of communication from the community manager is also discouraging. I'm still waiting to see what other types of events CC will apparently have, as CCM has stated recently. For me, boredom is going to be the main factor in quitting the game, I'm already playing a lot less than I used to.

Banned
    Post Count
    What will drive me away from this game will be a combination of continued neglect of this game by funzio, Gree, or whatever company they get sold to next, and meeting my personal goal of nightclubs to 10. 1 random day after I hit that mark, I will simply stop playing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Greg View Post
    I picked "other". My two biggest issues are the sheer magnitude of the greed displayed by some of the management's decisions/game structure. Moving from top 50/500 to 25/250 in the event as an example. Closing the leader board an hour before the "bidding ends" is another. Actually, the auction style event bidding for 5 or 6 days is another example.

The second is the lack of communication and clarity of the communication about events, mechanics, special offers or incentives, gree lack of accountability; all these things are discouraging. Being a relatively large gold spender myself, if there is a promotion I could have taken advantage of that other players had access to or knowledge of, I would have wanted to know!

Last is related to the players themselves. I think we should show a level of respect and tolerance for other players. I get uncomfortable when groups start characterizing other groups of players as being evil or bad. There's a difference between being competitive and beating another player down. I don't think there's any need for players to become bullies because they are stronger.

Ok, my 0.02 cents worth.

BTW, my in-game name is now Alchemy103 (CCS)(UB)
    Smart guy you seem to be...we should team up or something