Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES" - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES"

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Idk, but my rivals list still messes up when I refresh,a and sometimes jonty is in it. I don't think I've ever hit him but I just looked at his stats...am I missing something here? How can someone be soo low on stats at that level and to what purpose? I read his wall, it's a bit overboard. You can't really expect people not to attack someone with such low stats.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    I look forward to doing so, maybe I won't get General Sir as easily as I hoped, but maybe in time to prove a point. In the mean time all his other "ship mates" are 20 levels ahead of me with not only 10k attack and defence difference to mine. I give it another few levels up before I can see this awesome feeling that your describing... Lol, who's gonna jump on my ship and fight with these scandals...

Banned
    Post Count
    There must be other General Sir's because I have attacked one before and he was weak...

Post Count
    Wambo....Every few minutes, press the enter key. Thanks.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    Exactly... And the funny thing is, I've seen at least 20 messages with this General Sir saying "sorry, valor mission" on other guys walls who are just as much easy targets as this "Jonty" guy. Then he has the ordasity to threaten people to leave one particular person alone. Its purely hypocritical... This is why I thought that this Jonty account is really another of General Sir, simply on another iOS device to help farm valor. Regardless if he has gold or not, valor will always play a part to his stats.

Post Count
    Or maybe it's the same one, but he changed his signature to fool everyone... I'll keep y'all posted. Nice to see you WP, it was your wisdom that made me sign up to your forum. Good to know you stayed pal :-)

Post Count
    Lol, I'm gonna have a ciggy :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    From what I have seen, the pirates say one thing on the forum, but act another in the game.

They all said that they don't bully and gang up on people and stuff, but a lot of people have seen it in game.

Anyways, moving on. To many pirate threads. Making a pirate thread is like saying Flan is cute. It's just weird for everyone and shouldn't be done.

Post Count
    It's good to see others that agree with me.

Post Count
    I hit payers that low for valor too. Everyone does. Reduces the chance of casualties. I just don't understand how and why he's that low at that level

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count
    If they make a comment, and there isn't two of them to block, email support and have them manually block them.

Post Count

Unhappy Understood...

Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    From what I have seen, the pirates say one thing on the forum, but act another in the game.

They all said that they don't bully and gang up on people and stuff, but a lot of people have seen it in game.

Anyways, moving on. To many pirate threads. Making a pirate thread is like saying Flan is cute. It's just weird for everyone and shouldn't be done.
    Very funny, even though that this is the only thread I have read so far but im not a senior yet, haha. What is that about kitty in your signature though? Doesn't play anymore??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post

I offer no free publicity to pirates, RN or any of the groups that have an actual agenda other than FUN.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    Very funny, even though that this is the only thread I have read so far but im not a senior yet, haha. What is that about kitty in your signature though? Doesn't play anymore??
    She hardly logs on now and when she does she is in and out. =/

Sad moment...

Post Count
    To Selfproclaimed- your telling me there's more of these groups? *facepalm*... War Priest, thanks for the advice but I don't like these guys who ruin the fun to keep winning. I for one will stand and fight them. That will be my legacy :-D
    As for Kitty, I'm sorry to bring up a bad vibe mate, she was pretty cool!