Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES"

Post Count

Thumbs down Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES"

Is it just me or do these guys cheat to get over 300 000 Att? And is it right that they have fake profiles on other iOS devices to help farm valor?

Banned
    Post Count
    NOpe not cheating, just big spenders. quite a few posts on them here. yes people do really spend that kind of cash.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    NOpe not cheating, just big spenders. quite a few posts on them here. yes people do really spend that kind of cash.
    They make me laugh though, they all bundle together like they own the game... I wonder wether they all got beaten up when they was younger or something. One thing for sure, I for one will take some of them down and show them what a Free player can do with tapjoy lol. They keep threatening, i keep telling them to bring it, but they don't... Whats up with that? Are they scared to lose their precious valor units just to maintain their high scores?

Post Count
    Most of the pirates I see aren't valor armies they are gold armies

Post Count
    They have all gold army so they wouldnt lose anything man. Do you have a beef with them man?

yeah poop is right. they post here and they also contribute in the forums

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Most of the pirates I see aren't valor armies they are gold armies
    I think thats true with the big boys with over 300k attack, but the small boys have nothing but a normal score and they have a big mouth. If these guys are so tough though, why don't they keep to their promises and attack me if they all have gold armies.. I mean really, gold units are indestructible?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    They have all gold army so they wouldnt lose anything man. Do you have a beef with them man?

yeah poop is right. they post here and they also contribute in the forums
    Sometimes they contribute to my lack of boxes to open too! Arghh. Pvping is a costly way of finding crates when you are golden. Funny thing is I had a pirate or at least I think he is one take 2 boxes from me so I visited his base and he has no buildings. Why would he want boxes to win a prize that gives 20% reduction time for upgrades when he has no buildings to upgrade. Collector I guess. Would be funny if he wasn't opening them and just trying to keep others from getting to 10.

Post Count
    Yea i have major beef with them, but im not gonna get scared by these cheeky runts. I have seen some of them and the top tough guys are pretty nice, but the lower guys are full of mouth just because their allies with the top dogs.

Post Count
    Sometimes they contribute to my lack of boxes to open too! Arghh. Pvping is a costly way of finding crates when you are golden. Funny thing is I had a pirate or at least I think he is one take 2 boxes from me so I visited his base and he has no buildings. Why would he want boxes to win a prize that gives 20% reduction time for upgrades when he has no buildings to upgrade. Collector I guess. Would be funny if he wasn't opening them and just trying to keep others from getting to 10.
    Yea some of them seem very tactical, sly dogs lol...

Post Count

hahaha, pretty lucky they dont contribute to mine

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    Yea i have major beef with them, but im not gonna get scared by these cheeky runts. I have seen some of them and the top tough guys are pretty nice, but the lower guys are full of mouth just because their allies with the top dogs.
    I see, but a lot of them are nice especially the top dogs

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Be aware that some of those "mouths" may not be all they claim to be.

Fact is your stats are a bit low to really be coming to their attention unless you have been posting spam or inappropriate comments on boards....or perhaps mauling the group of level 90's who we should not even be seeing at our levels?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    We might want to get a little more info on that story. There is always a reason for things. In this case the one with the big mouth got himself noticed by us. More of the usual, funny how they never mention that part of the story. For some reason whambo you are difficult to find. There have been a few guys that posted some pretty nasty stuff, that have been hard to find lately. You have received some visits, and we will be happy to oblige your requests for more as you show up. Remeber, we have other clients that need service too, so we can't spend all our time looking for just one. I had thought it was pretty much understood by now that lipping off dosnt earn brownie points, but some guys still do it, then wonder why they get so much attention. By now, I just have to believe that these players are just looking for attention. I always try to say hello when I see a forum member in the game. Many don't use their game names, so I'm not sure who you are.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Be aware that some of those "mouths" may not be all they claim to be.

Fact is your stats are a bit low to really be coming to their attention unless you have been posting spam or inappropriate comments on boards....or perhaps mauling the group of level 90's who we should not even be seeing at our levels?
    I'm gearing up to do a fight with one of them for fun... if I find one and they let me know of course I'll slug it out and post some pics... hopefully they will too... got to have at least a go! Otherwise all my early forum posts on how to stay immune are untested... but at the momnet my Duck for Cover method would mean they need subs to come after me... Lol!
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Kiss of Death...got plenty subs to find you if you want to come over and test your immunity theory...lord british flag