GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olympics of cheating

Post Count
    Like i said, USED to be.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    how do you know its not a funzio admin/mod who is playing just to piss of normal players so retards such as yourselves spend REAL cash

you think his the ONLY person to have over 100,000 in attack and defence?

my theory is there are tons of funzio representatives/players trolling around the game to nudge non gold buyers into spending abit

nudge here, nudge there and bam you have idiots all over the world blowing REAL cash allowing them to make a nifty profit margin from idiots
    Last edited by theONE; 08-01-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by theONE View Post
    how do you know its not a funzio admin/mod who is playing just to piss of normal players so retards such as yourselves spend REAL cash

my theory is there are tons of funzio representatives/players trolling around the game to nudge non gold buyers into spending abit

nudge here, nudge there and bam you have idiots all over the world blowing REAL cash allowing them to make a nifty profit margin from idiots
    I don't buy it. Too much like a conspiracy theory. Also, applying Occam's razor, it's unnecessary to suggest Gree instigators are necessary to prompt lots of people to blow real cash on the game. It's much more likely that there are just idiots all over the world blowing REAL cash allowing them to make a nifty profit margin from idiots, and they do that perfectly well by themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    My life is actually a very pleasant and fulfilled one...Pathetic simpletons!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by theONE View Post

Wait...
    First you call us idiots... Next thing you do is proving you are the biggest one.

Good job!
    887-485-065
    qwerts
    DeltaForce United

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems legit

Post Count
    Maybe he's a beta tester? Maybe he's just testing an exploit. I hear you get to keep the stuff then.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well i think that's legit