Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I think he is legit

Post Count
    There are just too many of them hacking the scratchers items.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Post Count
    Let's all give him what he deserves!

A standing ovation with our tallest fingers!!!

An act of true sportsmanship!
    HTC veteran

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm guessing someone who's spent countless time/effort/money on this game and has legitimately reached level 200, is having a bit of buyer's remorse right now. What a joke.

*edit: I finally agree with Funzio/Gree. The M4A1 gives us an unfair advantage and I'm glad they took the necessary steps to get rid of it.
    Last edited by jobadass; 07-30-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Post Count
    Wow, you'd think there'd be some sort of checkpoint event coded to catch something so blatant...Hackers devalue funzio/gree's products. If you can get something for free it makes it really hard to sell. I'm sure they are working on this problem perpetually. For me cheating ruins a game, i stopped using cheat codes when i was about 8 yrs old and i realized "g-d mode" basically ruined a bunch of my favorite games. I'd mention which ones but im sure it's against the forum rules to mention other games, even if they are out of circulation.

when you connect to server there should be a delta attk(def and iph too) divided by delta time calc done to flag players that may have changed stats by too much in too short a period of time. You'd think with a few weeks of part time work 1 or 2 people could remove most of the cheating and a few hours a day by 1 or 2 people reviewing the flagged logins could keep the cheaters out (or at least slow them down significantly) and maintain the integrity of these virtual products (maybe it's not as easy as it looks it would be helpful if ccm or someone knowledgeable could chime in here). If players understood the difficulty and what is being done those that really care about this issue may be more understanding and more likely to stick around in the cc virtual world.

There could be a whole new thread on the legal issues but bottom line is the laws haven't really kept up with the marketplace and until legal action can be levied in an effective way against thieves (they are stealing, virtual products imo are no different from traditional ones) and the website owners,who are profiting on the thefts; the players (and companies) will suffer. The industry needs to come together to try to bring about some sort of legal remedy to at least deal with the high traffic hacking websites based in america. given the relative success (those that really want to steal can still find a way aka torrents) of the AMA to protect their members products, it should be easier for the gaming industry this time around.

obviously this issue is serious to the fan base given the number of forum threads devoted to cheating/hacking/exploit reports. Who knows how many players and how much money has been lost by this issue. Apologies for any run-ons and/or poor grammar (im a math/science person).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    *edit: I finally agree with Funzio/Gree. The M4A1 gives us an unfair advantage and I'm glad they took the necessary steps to get rid of it.
    Another day you will tell us weekly events are also unfair.

And then, scratchers are unfair.

And then everything is unfair.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _dan_ View Post
    Another day you will tell us weekly events are also unfair.

And then, scratchers are unfair.

And then everything is unfair.
    ummmm....what? Yea...what you said. Get back under the bridge little troll, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Post Count
    This is getting crazy stupid now. He makes "Sauce" look legit and he's only at like 425k attck and def.