Crime Lord SMG

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime Lord SMG

Banned
    Post Count

Crime Lord SMG

As one of the first to get this legit, I wanted to start a thread to see where everyone finished.

Placed #14 got both items.

Crime Lord SMG looking good. Does not show decrease in opponent mafia count.

Where did you place?

(if you did not place or just want to ***** about current events please use any of the other 1,000 threads)

Banned
    Post Count
    #23. The -5 boost doesn't work yet for me, either.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Maybe it just deducts the lowest five instead of showing 495 or however many. Congrats anyway to both. Nice to see six CK in the 25 (or 5 as Paulio is showing 17th on the leader board?)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i was just hoping for 250. finished 229th with 28 rings. still had to spend more than i wanted to stay in there.

anyway, congrats to all winners

edit: the event prizes almost never work in time or how supposed to. no matter how costly it was to get them, get used to it. its still funzio
    Last edited by vitus79; 08-01-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    i was just hoping for 250. finished 229th with 28 rings. still had to spend more than i wanted to stay in there.

anyway, congrats to all winners

edit: the event prizes almost never work in time or how supposed to. no matter how costly it was to get them, get used to it. its still funzio

WHAAAAAAT????
    with 29 rings and i didnt' get anything????????????
    i am emailing support NOW

sorry Baroness i should make that post in another thread

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by balax View Post
    WHAAAAAAT????
    with 29 rings and i didnt' get anything????????????
    i am emailing support NOW

sorry Baroness i should make that post in another thread
    oh didnt want start confuze anyone, last hours were horrible, i feel like a zombie due the lack of sleep. maybe i had 29 by the end, i did a few resets. but it was close, only that im lvl 200 made me kinda feel save
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    So was it 'l' or 'ck- scarlet' that won the 'who can spend the most money' event this time?

Regarding the -5 mafia, Im pretty sure if it showd it in the log then you wouldnt qualify for TL - to test if the bonus is there you need to att someone once, note down defence, then get a friend without the weapon to do the same soon after and if the bonus is applied their def for you should be lower for you
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    nah, the item perk added per account, not per item. Once you got the item, Funkio will add the promised perk into your account (based on top 25 list) - and that will take time, wait for their developers to check the top list and adjust account data.

In case you got the same item (by other way) or you hack multiple items, no perks added to your account because Funkio never add that perk to your account.
    Last edited by _dan_; 08-01-2012 at 04:45 AM.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Banned
    Post Count
    does it really matter how many box's u got... ego problems!! showing off!! i got a prize but in my opinion so silly to waste so much gold on one prize. say if you got 200 boxs and opened all this means u have spent at least 6000 gold... oh my $400 for one prize...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    does it really matter how many box's u got... ego problems!! showing off!! i got a prize but in my opinion so silly to waste so much gold on one prize. say if you got 200 boxs and opened all this means u have spent at least 6000 gold... oh my $400 for one prize...
    Get lost what a waste of a first post.

Again please no OT derailment.

Interesting thought about it affecting the TL rounds. Maybe this stays a behind the scenes force in the game rather than showing, aka crazy hit and runner. Personally, I don't have as big of an issue as some with that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    I personally think ts a waste of money BUT, that being said the 2 prizes combined are worth 5000-6000 gold based on greezios pricing of gold weapons because :

A gun or vehicle for 900 gold gets you around 400-450 total stats. Without the exact numbers of the 2 event prizes infront of me im guessing the top 25 had around 2k total stats (5x more) aswell as a perk, the 2nd prize had around 2x the standard 900gold weapon so adding together as an approximation the cost in gold for both if both weapons were purchasable would be at least 6300gold.

Also worth noting that the cost in gold per stat the more powerful the weapon also increases. For example 950 gold can get you a Hydrogen Grenade for 454 stats, a small time gold buyer with the same amount of gold who cant buy the big weapons on a regular basis can buy 19 Dread Guards for 1197 gains in stats.

With that in mind the powerful stat event rewards could cost excess of 10,000gold to buy them both.

Its obvious why this happens, and whether I think these events are worth it or not 6000gold for the 2 weapons is cheaper than what funzio would sell the 2 for if you could flat out buy them.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Comming View Post
    I personally think ts a waste of money BUT, that being said the 2 prizes combined are worth 5000-6000 gold based on greezios pricing of gold weapons because :

A gun or vehicle for 900 gold gets you around 400-450 total stats. Without the exact numbers of the 2 event prizes infront of me im guessing the top 25 had around 2k total stats (5x more) aswell as a perk, the 2nd prize had around 2x the standard 900gold weapon so adding together as an approximation the cost in gold for both if both weapons were purchasable would be at least 6300gold.

Also worth noting that the cost in gold per stat the more powerful the weapon also increases. For example 950 gold can get you a Hydrogen Grenade for 454 stats, a small time gold buyer with the same amount of gold who cant buy the big weapons on a regular basis can buy 19 Dread Guards for 1197 gains in stats.

With that in mind the powerful stat event rewards could cost excess of 10,000gold to buy them both.

Its obvious why this happens, and whether I think these events are worth it or not 6000gold for the 2 weapons is cheaper than what funzio would sell the 2 for if you could flat out buy them.
    Dont forget to add in the 4 prizes for the 20 rings. I noticed the stats on those items are increasing with each event as well.

Post Count
    On a side note, if you do buy gold and on a small scale getting just enough to get into the top 250 is well worth it as you will presumably spend around 300 - 1000 gold.

Having a dig at ppl for spending their money on this game is a silly thing to do because unless they are doing it out of addiction and spending more than they can afford ppl buy gold to enjoy the game however overpriced the game is.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMaffiaBaroness View Post
    Get lost what a waste of a first post.

Again please no OT derailment.

Interesting thought about it affecting the TL rounds. Maybe this stays a behind the scenes force in the game rather than showing, aka crazy hit and runner. Personally, I don't have as big of an issue as some with that.
    he is right, you have ego problems, you think youre queen sh!t. all your threads and posts are about how good you think you are. its very sad you must have social problems in real life and use these forums and the game as a way to have some sort of authority to compensate for your real life problems. nobody cares about you and your stats, apart from your internet friends on here. lol at you thinking your some sort of god from your stats. youre bragging about spending a ridiculous amount of money to win a little weapon. unless of course you cheated which is a possibility

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Comming View Post
    On a side note, if you do buy gold and on a small scale getting just enough to get into the top 250 is well worth it as you will presumably spend around 300 - 1000 gold.

Having a dig at ppl for spending their money on this game is a silly thing to do because unless they are doing it out of addiction and spending more than they can afford ppl buy gold to enjoy the game however overpriced the game is.
    i agree not to have a dig at people but when people start to brag then its hilarious, because they paid ridiculous amounts of money for it. i wouldnt be bragging about it id actually be ashamed and embarassed if id spent that much