I just bought 1500gems and now I cannot access game , wth ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just bought 1500gems and now I cannot access game , wth ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Hi pretty kitty, I'm at 7 right now. I sent ccmark a pm and two shouty cap header emails to support. I'm very bored now
    Working tonight? Why bored?
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    No work til tomorrow. Bored because I'm camping in mw and I already cooked and ate dinner and put the baby to bed and the hubby man won't be home til midnight. Boooo

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Banned
    Post Count
    I got the same issue with my MW account, I cannot acces the game
    I am ok (so far) with the KA game

I sent a ticket about 2 hours ago, hope they fix it soon

Post Count
    No work til tomorrow. Bored because I'm camping in mw and I already cooked and ate dinner and put the baby to bed and the hubby man won't be home til midnight. Boooo
    So no boss in MW mare? You only need 1 hit on a rival to provoke him Attack and raid some rivals in KA. Kind of camping there, but I love the quests! Working on my lumber mill, tomorrow will be at level 7.
    >^..^<

Post Count
    @ HK I'm "banned " from KA at the moment, for reasons unknown, but it looks like I'm not alone. Guess I will go get some free units in mw. Lol. @Spectra, sorry to hear you are having trouble too. Figures it's a weekend right, although I have seen support once in a whole fix stuff on a weekend. No green lights on the admin list page though

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    @ HK I'm "banned " from KA at the moment, for reasons unknown, but it looks like I'm not alone. Guess I will go get some free units in mw. Lol. @Spectra, sorry to hear you are having trouble too. Figures it's a weekend right, although I have seen support once in a whole fix stuff on a weekend. No green lights on the admin list page though
    Oops. Duh, sorry mare! You clearly said that below. I got distracted
    >^..^<

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know right. Does yours look like mine?
    I had this same issue about a week ago during a different event. After submitting a ticket, I got a message that said due to technical difficulties your game was down. Sorry for any inconvience. They got it up pretty fast but it was mid-week.

Lurker
    Post Count

How did u find out it was because you were banned? I have not gotten a response yet...

Post Count
    . Yeah I'm an addict and this sucks...
    I don't feel so bad now. . I spent all my gold on armor right before an expansion finished, now I'm 30k short of the next one and nobody has unvaulted money. It's gonna drive me nuts if I go to bed without expanding, all those hours wasted!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm no tech genius, but it sounds like a server issue on Funzio's end. May have gone down and they just need someone to get a back-up server running or something. Hope it's fixed for you guys ASAP!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @ HK I'm "banned " from KA at the moment, for reasons unknown, but it looks like I'm not alone.
    I've been "banned" from the forum (as opposed to the game) on a couple of occasions when connecting from non-permanent IP addresses (i.e. when on the move)... My theory is that spammers have used those particular non-specific IPs in the past, resulting in those particular addresses being blocked.

Any idea whether you have a static IP or non-static one? Perhaps try switching your router on and off in case that gets you a different, non-blocked one?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi pretty kitty, I'm at 7 right now. I sent ccmark a pm and two shouty cap header emails to support. I'm very bored now
    And if it's any consolation at all, despite your troubles, you're still ahead of me - I've only five elixir bottles!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    I'm no tech genius, but it sounds like a server issue on Funzio's end. May have gone down and they just need someone to get a back-up server running or something. Hope it's fixed for you guys ASAP!
    Hi DIrishB! I asked on the other thread when you were level 61 how many allies and if you were using same name. The reason was I'm also level 61.

Post Count
    Sure no problem I just keep opening the app hoping it will magically be fixed. I tried delete and reinstall and a shut down. Counting how many opens I am missing out on. How much cash I'm probably been raided for. Going to be behind on my upgrades when the current one finishes in a few hours. Yeah I'm an addict and this sucks...
    I didn't know you were banned. I'm so surprise. I hope things go back to normal very quickly. I was reading about KOD on MW. Suddenly, problems everywhere resulting players leaving for good. Is Gree doing something?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    Hi DIrishB! I asked on the other thread when you were level 61 how many allies and if you were using same name. The reason was I'm also level 61.
    I forgot to respond. However, you must be pretty confident in your A/D, whereas I'm not so much (18k for both), and trying to keep my win/loss ratio above 90% before hitting whale territory. I'll add you as an ally, but won't give out my KA player name. Sorry.

Sorry to go off topic, just didn't want Everson to think I was ignoring him.