Good bye Forumites!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good bye Forumites!

Post Count

Arrow Good bye Forumites!

When I signed on this forum I initially came for strategies and to find a better overall way to play this game and improve as a player, along the way I made some friends and my addiction to Funzio became beyond the APP itself as I would log in the forum twice as much as the game itself. Lately for me it hasn't been the same. Too many sensitive people around these planes have made my forum experience more annoying than Flan and Gin. Needless to say it's time for a retirement. The point of this thread is not to get acceptance from any of you as I can care a bean less about what you think of me but rather to give a shout out to the real people of this forum and to call out some of you sissies on my way out. I have come to find out there is a bunch of liars around that lie for acceptance and god knows what else but in return they're not getting anything but fake MW avatars liking them a bit more. I'm not a robot I have a family and have feelings too irregardless of what some of you may think but just because of this I don't have to come in this forum and make a thread about my daughter crying every time she remembers that daddy is going back to kill "monsters" again( Deployment for Gin and Flan's dumb ass) No this doesn't make me a robot it means I can handle my own business and not need the " guidance " of my MW forumites and the site I come to kick it not hear depressing people and the other soft ass people jump in and get sentimental and sing kumbaya and cry the thread away. I know this thread will turn into a love hate thread but it wouldn't be any proper to announce me leaving with any controversy.

I'm still going to be around playing the game but not visiting the forums..so if you want to keep in touch seqthemesiah@yahoo.com and then I'll give you my personal and government email.

Bronson- I would drink with you any day, if you're ever in the US hit me up..you're the realest Mafaka in these plains son you're cool smooth and REAL! Keep holding the realm of the King because you deserve it unlike that shemale Aidan (joke)

Copenhagen- If I'm ever stationed in the west coast again anytime before MW dies and we're in touch well go to Karaoke and put in a big wad of wintergreen and laugh off the stupid **** posted here..btw go J-E-T-S jets jets jets ( I'm a Dolfan!!)lol

Poop- I already told you what I though from you in another thread but you really deserve the no cas glitch man I hope one day Funzio decided to just drop in your mailbox, also I hope one day you get chosen to join the Pirates I know you would like to, although you haven't told anybody I can tell.

McDoc- Just before you called me a soldier I thought you were cool but then it happened so there's only 3 possible reasons why you did it..1. To piss me off even more 2. Because you were a blue side Corpsman and didn't work directly with Marines because if you were greenside and called a Jarhead a soldier they would have owned your ass in from of your CHief(s) and they would have said nothing about it because I would never call my doc a "seaman"3. Because you were never in the Navy and don't know any better like the rest of people who call Marines soldiers..WE ARE NOT! Other than this I like you youre cool...btw you need to lose some weight hit the treadmill every once in a while and cut down on the honey buns.

Thunder PIMP!- You're just that a pimp..you come in every time see conquer then bounce. Props and good luck in future endeavors.

Stricker- You gotta be the funniest internet persona I have ever met EVER! You're also one of the first if not the first to figure me out and I gotta admit if it wasn't for you I probably would have been gone long time. Thanks for everything and all of the cool sigs you've done for me..that email up there is for people like you I would love to keep in touch.

Self- You're the pimp daddy of the MWforum all the females dig you and you're also cool, smack some ass if you get the chance..peace man you're cool.

Jhoemel- You're also real, you don't care what anybody says..you're that neutral guy..but REAL..I hope you have a good season in B-ball..good luck but if you come to the states you will get owned lol that's what the majority of everybody plays around these parts.

Kudu22- Keep hunting and killing stuff man, taking lives even if animal is bad ass..thanks for all of those times when I was having problems with words and all I could say was fffff and you came in said something eloquent to back me up..I appreciate it.

Overkill280- You're a sissy you had plenty of chances to tell me what you wanted to tell me but you never had the balls to..grow a pair dude it's the internet! You're probably that fag that watches other men beat up women and doesn't have the cojones to do anything but walk away...Too late now..people like you is why I love MMA and body hardening..queer

Gin- You should stop lying to these people and tell everybody you're really asian..I have never met a "Puerto Rican" that doesn't speak spanish. I believe after your picture incident you lost some credibility well all of it actually but you do have some good ideas and threads just try to be real every once in a while nobody likes a fake..good luck man we had some good times making fun of people you and me.

Flan- You weird individual you WTF are you male shemale or female? You're definitely that kid walking around the streets wearing trench-coats..you're annoying but you're also the life of most threads..good luck I guess.

WP- We started off on the wrong foot, I think now we both know the truth about what happened it's like something we both knew but never talked about...I'm glad we got to be friends and got to know each other..you're that guy that can be funny but turn on that switch and be a ****..you would probably be my friend in real life..good luck man hit up my wall every once in a while. When I come back from Afghan I expect to see you as one of the top MW players with crazy stats taking out the Pirates by your own damn self!

Saigon aka Xtro- You're probably one of my original and first MW allies..I used to look at your base and just write stupid info down that i didn't understand at the time and try to reset my base the way your was lol..now we both got the same IPH..hit my wall up sometime..

Corsair- When I come back from Afghan I'll probably be around for a couple of months before I pcs so shoot me and email and if I remember correctly I owe you a bike ride and a beer..Keep teaching these knuckleheads the way

Hassleman- Keep making them videos man you've got a lot of talent, ill be around in the dark side every once in a while..

Manbeast- My dude you like me for who I am and I respect that..you got the coolest avi in the forum and are also a beast player..I'd probably drink with you only if its a kegger lol

Special Shout outs in no particular order- HB Bombers,Miner,Aidan,BoardGameRules, Enahs1, Ryan, Luke7676 all of the females although Lulu will probably come in here and defend her b.itch ass whatever he is like she always does because he can't do it himself, JP LFS I hope to get tatted up by you one day..I'll travel where you're at too...Dreno33, Tate

If I forgot anybody I'm sorry to all of the sentimental w.hores seek help you really need it.

Good bye peeps.
    Last edited by SeqWins; 07-27-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Banned
    Post Count
    I am gonna miss you, you SOB. Semper Fi.

Post Count
    I'm offended.
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    Later man, take care and try to come back in 1 piece. Sure won't be the same and sucks we can't see the Grammy winners. Good luck to you.

Post Count
    Take care and stay safe out there

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Seq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF, when are WE leaving.........I did not get the transfer orders yet....???????????????

I figure I am going on that trip with you, since did not say bye to me...................hahahahahaha

I AM HURING MAN..........................LOL

take care buddy and make sure you bring that punk ass of your in one piece (ok, 2 pieces because of the crack it has) but no more than 2.............OK!!!!!!

Not for us.............but for your family....................ok..............ok...... ......for us too!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Post Count
    Spectra- Amigo no fue mi intencion no incluirlo a usted, muchas gracias por su ayuda cada vez. No se si le dije pero mi familia es de Cuba y por eso hablo Espanol. Siga ayudando a estas personas no todos son malos como Flan..muchas gracias por las buenas suerte. Le deseo lo mejor a usted tambien.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Semper Fi. Stay safe and leave boot marks on the backsides of those that stand in your way.
    If all else fails...hold one mil high...squeeze and hope for the best.

Post Count
    SeqWins
    I remember becoming allies with you around the time of your first big fight. I wasn't sure what to think of you. Man this guy is in your face. Take it or leave it. I used to wonder whether to pile in as others did, but I learnt over the years to never go on first impressions with someone you don't really know. I was right to stand back as I found over the coming months I was agreeing more often than not with you. I PM'd you a few times early on and realised where your rage came from. Mentioned my years as a kid growing up in the military with the red army facing us in W.Germany, so yeah I got to see where you were coming from. I wouldn't agree with everything you say or how you said it but more important, I respect your straight up honesty in your opinions.
    It's too bad you're quitting the forum. I've thought about doing it many times. Get tired of having to go through piss poor reads, hypocrisy and the brown tongues (an old american GF told me you call em brown noses) to get to anything resembling quality; but hey that's an open forum for you. Gotta take the good with the bad if you're here.
    Anyway man, I'll be sure to keep in touch with you. I know we didn't talk as much but I often thought, If I was in the states again, that's someone I'd look up. I may be in AZ or NV later this year but can't be sure. Wanted to go to the Oceanside bash too.
    Seq, hope everything goes well for you in Twenty-nine Palms and on your tour overseas. Stay safe dude.
    Saigon

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    As usual. Blow **** up. Come back safe
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    Spectra- Amigo no fue mi intencion no incluirlo a usted, muchas gracias por su ayuda cada vez. No se si le dije pero mi familia es de Cuba y por eso hablo Espanol. Siga ayudando a estas personas no todos son malos como Flan..muchas gracias por las buenas suerte. Le deseo lo mejor a usted tambien.
    Translation for those who don't speak Spanish
    Spectra- friend it wasn't my intention not to include you, thanks a lot for your help every time. I don't know if I told you but my family is from Cuba and that's why I speak Spanish. Keep helping these people not all ate bad like flan...thanks a lot for the good luck. I wish the best for you too.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well seq, I truly hope you'll get to know and love Jesus as he gave up his life for you. I hope you can relax and be at peace with yourself. I hope you will be safe and that you do well and that God will protect you and your family and bless you.

I'm truly meaning all this. No grudges or anything. Handshake bye and God be with you.

Post Count
    Good luck Seq
    As a mother of a marine i want to thank you for serving our country, our freedom, our flag.
    Take care and come back safe to your everloving family.

Post Count
    Seqwins thanks for giving me help when i was starting off. I will shoot you a email. Thanks for being around. Peace and be safe.
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030

Post Count
    Seqwins,

I know we didn't start out on the right foot due to a misunderstanding that the pirates had something to do with your gripe with another forum member. I think we have come to some understanding since then.

Dispite our differences I wish you luck and come back safe from your deployment. Now go bash some real bad guys so we don't have to and can stay in our air conditioned homes playing MW. Thank your for your service.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!