Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    It seems as though we are on the same page teach.

As I said in the other post...it is this same ignorance that backs up support. And shane c'mon, calling me ignorant?
    Is it that common to call me by my first name now? I thought only ShawnBB did that.
    Sorry GWiz, when I first read that post, I thought you were the ignorant one, now I realize that your not and you were right. So I guess the other guy is the ignorant one.

@outbackhat, If your going to accuse someone. Pics or GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    Is it that common to call me by my first name now? I thought only ShawnBB did that.
    Sorry GWiz, when I first read that post, I thought you were the ignorant one, now I realize that your not and you were right. So I guess the other guy is the ignorant one.

@outbackhat, If your going to accuse someone. Pics or GTFO
    I'm not gonna trip bro. These things bring down the forum so I just wanted to set it right.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Usually you need proof of a cheat not just accusations.

I saw this guy a couple of days go. All seemed ok to me. He does have 200+ of a lot of the $1m+ weapons eg chain guns, rail guns etc which must have taken an extremely long time to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Populouspapa View Post
    cheating is a choice not a mistake!
    With Gree, all cheaters are winners!
    Totally agree. If I could cheat*, I would (with 100% guarantee).

*I just don't have a jail-broken device.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by outbackhat View Post
    As I will be banned for this someone should make it count. QPR maybe right about coldkarma. A ck member named zendfrim code 904362421 level 105 has defense building launchers, 50 of them and they do not unlock till 115 and 145. When called on this he said they were reward for thuglife. Gwhiz trying to stick up for him said they unlock at level 100,lol. He has also apparently hacked his comment page as posts to his reponse to me do not appear. I am not nor do I want to be part of the childish war between gangs, just want a game free of cheats and hackers. Only an imbecile would think it is needed to cheat at a game.
    I honestly have never seen this level of ignorance and idiocy from anyone on this forum or in game before. Today, crime city has taken a severe step down. A "building launcher." Seriously? Do you even know what a defense building is? You seem to lack the most basic understanding of this games mechanics. Did you look at the defense building list? It says which level each building is released at. You are level 106 so you and I can build the same buildings.

You asked me about weapons I had gotten that were not unlocked at my (our) level and I have gotten exeleros and RPGs before the level they unlocked through thug life goals. Your nondescript blathering on my wall was hard to decipher.

Cheaters suck, but this has become a witch hunt and I am tired of it. Outback, you need to quit this game. Your understanding of the game needs to drastically improve before you make any accusations to anyone about anything.

What a disgusting display. Mark, please kill this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    I honestly have never seen this level of ignorance and idiocy from anyone on this forum or in game before. Today, crime city has taken a severe step down. A "building launcher." Seriously? Do you even know what a defense building is? You seem to lack the most basic understanding of this games mechanics. Did you look at the defense building list? It says which level each building is released at. You are level 106 so you and I can build the same buildings.

You asked me about weapons I had gotten that were not unlocked at my (our) level and I have gotten exeleros and RPGs before the level they unlocked through thug life goals. Your nondescript blathering on my wall was hard to decipher.

Cheaters suck, but this has become a witch hunt and I am tired of it. Outback, you need to quit this game. Your understanding of the game needs to drastically improve before you make any accusations to anyone about anything.

What a disgusting display. Mark, please kill this thread.
    Cheats get called out, get back on the offensive, nice tactic ck

To Zendfrims;

I know your no cheater, but has anyone from your CK mafia not told you how painfully useless Machine guns are? If you have any to lvl3 your only getting 10def off them.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Another day another dumb thread.

No wonder it takes some people weeks to get tickets resolved. Idiots like this guy and QPR accuse anyone who beats them of cheating. Sad, really.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    No wonder it takes some people weeks to get tickets resolved. Idiots like this guy and QPR accuse anyone who beats them of cheating. Sad, really.
    I'm simply letting the community know that I have evidence to prove otherwise. No skin off my nose if it ruffles a few feathers.

I hope you understand sweetheart

Qpr

Evidence that only you have is called something different in the US - hype. Understand that no one believes an attention whore without teeth.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Not interested in americanisms

Thanks but no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QPR View Post
    I'm simply letting the community know that I have evidence to prove otherwise. No skin off my nose if it ruffles a few feathers.

I hope you understand sweetheart

Qpr
    I hope your evidence is a lot better then brokeback mountains

Quote Originally Posted by QPR View Post
    So you keep saying but you don't back it up with anything. Hiding behind CCM isn't good enough. Is there any well respected forum member with no gang affiliation you'd be willing to share this with privately? If so lets hear whether such a person thinks there's a case to answer or whether you're just hiding behind blather.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"