Glitch, Bug or Data Reset..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glitch, Bug or Data Reset..

Post Count

Glitch, Bug or Data Reset..

Forum/CCM

I am experience something quite strange.. Well here goes..
    There are a few issues: firstly it seems that when i log into CC IOS, it seem to show me the map icon as (null) and when you look at your wall, it show you where attacked by so and so and you lost (null) which is supposed to say sealed crate.. Whats going there..? Simple fix (restart the app)

Secondly when this occurs, have you noticed in pvp or jobs that the loot drop/crate pops out as a bag a not a picture of loot.. Issues with jobs is that you have to blast through 2 energy refills to get loot to drop before loot starts to drop at the rates stated.. Hence some people saying for example The Last Call is not dropong for them..

Issues with PvP loot drop l noticed was that the rare m72 rocket launcher and pimp's lowrider drop before knife,bats etc etc.. These are supposed to drop on a rare occasion but i seem to get one or the other daily..

Issues with the sealed crates is that once this null thing has happened it seem as though the sealed crates are reset also thus meaning that opening them produce diamond rings, as if the the event has just started from the begining.. When they drop from job or PvP, the loot drops as a bag and not a picture of the gold crate.. Opening them with medium option gets them open with not many fails. Many people have mentioned getting from 1-5 is easy on the first day with a high opening rate.. Well if the game/event keeps reseting then it would Explain why I have 18 rings with about 38 attempts..

So my problem is that i experience this null thing twice a day for some odd reason..
    I cant farm loot coz my energy would not of replenished in time to get the drop rate..
    I ended up with crates that keep producing diamond rings with easy to open rates and loots from PvP is dropping rares.. I am sure i am not the only one experiencing this, i hope someone can elighten me as to what the hell is going on..

Please no derailing thread - lets keep it professional

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm noticing everything you stated except all the rings!😡 I'm using cash option FYI

Post Count
    Defo something fishy going on..
    My opening times are not always on the hour..
    Its abit more random like: hour+5mins, hour+10mins, hour+15
    Hitting them bang on the hour = FAIL - BLNT - EPiC FAIL - OPEN
    Random Hitting = OPEN - FAIL - EPiC OPEN..

Banned
    Post Count
    Tissues are you saying you're finding a better success rate with the crates (getting a ring I mean) if you DON'T open exactly on the hour?

I have been getting a lot of loot from pvp today but didn't think much of it. I'll try some more....

Post Count
    Yeah but its after you experience the null thing..
    Once you been Null'd then try farm couple boxes - you will notice its a bag and NOT a golden crate but when you touch it, it will add to your stockpile of crates.. Try to open this with med option and within 2 tries it will open and it will be a diamond ring.. The following crates you obtain will open at the rate of 1-5 as if the event just started for you again.. Notice also if you trying to farm a loot item it wont drop on the regular rates, crates and cash will still drop as normal but loot seems to drop only after a few energy refills but by then you would have been Null'd again so the whole process starts over..
    Last edited by Tissues; 07-28-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Post Count
    I had an issue with disappearing gold today. Anyone else?
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    You see: 19 Rings from 40 tries on medium option..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow I'll try 5 min after thing!

Post Count
    I dont sit idle in the game.. I dont fully close the app either - i just load the app after the hour and check the opening time which should be ready, check the leaderboard and then pull the cash out and pop the box.. I feel that way your game data is active with the server.. Then i just log out and try again.. I hate what i call a Kick Back, its when your in game but sitting idle, camping in someones hood and the game becomes inactive. When you pull the cash out and open the box you get a BLNT and then you get a vibration on your device informing you of PvP activity, this delay with server tells me that the attempt i just had probably didnt even count and know i would need to wait another hour to try again.. So my rule of thumb is always to go in when the data is in sync with your game and never sit idle and try to open.. This may not be good news for those who like to keep crates scattered accross maps, thinking there safe from being stolen in PvP or Robs..

Banned
    Post Count
    Events make me sad :,(

Post Count
    I have experienced this before with the reinstall technique that I got a big scratcher with. I also noticed increased drops for whatever item'd event is going on
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma