Top prize?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top prize?

Post Count

Top prize?

Well is it the top 25 items left out or the worst 25?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Based on what it states I would assume it drops 500 mafia to 495 so only takes out lowest weapons..
    retired

Post Count
    Worst.... I assume
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Depending on what level you are that's like -300/300 from a player with 40k/40k stats, really?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Depending on what level you are that's like -300/300 from a player with 40k/40k stats, really?
    Yup let's see how many people will spend a couple of hundred on getting that 300pt deduction
    Level:193. Attack 107k. Defense 121k
    Iph 2mil+

~Courage is being afraid But going on anyhow~ Dan Rather

Post Count
    Not trying to complain and I wish everyone good luck, but I would have loved to be in that dev meeting when this was suggested

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Yea this can be the difference between an otherwise even playing field.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So GREE is basically negating the event prize from last week? Pfft...Whatever

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Yea this can be the difference between an otherwise even playing field.
    That's just it though isn't it?

How can it ever be a level playing field when clowns like you and your crew are going around abusing cash and gold glitches

It's a shame as most on here are honest people but then you melts roll up and start taking liberties

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    So GREE is basically negating the event prize from last week? Pfft...Whatever
    Yea it's pretty much like the red pill vs the blue pill. You gotta catch em all!

...Now where have i heard that term before?

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QPR View Post
    That's just it though isn't it?

How can it ever be a level playing field when clowns like you and your crew are going around abusing cash and gold glitches

It's a shame as most on here are honest people but then you melts roll up and start taking liberties
    Remember boys this thread is about the top prize not CK vs QPR

Post Count
    I'm glad Gree keep releasing these events with no modifier for the top 250 prize and crappy modifiers for the top 25 prize because it makes my decision whether to spend real money or not very simple.....

I didn't spend any gold bars on the last event

I won't be spending any gold bars on this event

and unless you sort it out Gree my wallet is going to continue to rest for the forseeable future.

Sounds like your business plan needs a revamp!

Gree's current business plan......Get the minority of wealthly players to spend a lot of money.

What their bsiness plan should be.......Get majority of all players to spend a little bit of money.

It's no good releasing a double your funds period during a crappy event where the majority of players will have no interest in buying gold.

Seriously Gree, a selected group of forum members could do a much better job of running the company than you are at the moment and i bet they'd make twice as much money.

It really makes me wonder how you people have got to where you are because from where i'm standing you don't seem very intelligent!

**The Billionaire's wallet yells "thank you Gree for my continued rest" as The Billionaire clicks Post Quick Reply**
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    ^^^ its what happens when you have yourself a wonderful product/service. A product so great that it is the only thing keeping it alive.

Unfortunately, like anything with bad service, it will run down if the experiences aren't secured and nurtured. Indeed the events do point to a very select few, and i do agree that they would benefit a lot more if they even out the odds for certain things however, the theme is quite redundant now and we all know it too well.

What do we do? Continue to raise awareness thats what. How would you guy's feel about joining a facebook page in protest to such things? It can be an organized place that has a purpose to incite actions from GREE.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    If you attack a player with 5 mafia, he will be screwed!
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    ^^^ its what happens when you have yourself a wonderful product/service. A product so great that it is the only thing keeping it alive.

Unfortunately, like anything with bad service, it will run down if the experiences aren't secured and nurtured. Indeed the events do point to a very select few, and i do agree that they would benefit a lot more if they even out the odds for certain things however, the theme is quite redundant now and we all know it too well.

What do we do? Continue to raise awareness thats what. How would you guy's feel about joining a facebook page in protest to such things? It can be an organized place that has a purpose to incite actions from GREE.
    Yes G, that's a great idea and i'd fully support it because they obviously ain't listening to us on the forum.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m