Somebody around level 129 want to help?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Somebody around level 129 want to help?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Somebody around level 129 want to help?

I've got this guy that used to never be able to rob me until I had a problem with my mafia and had to have funzio delete my whole list (something about adding over 1000 mafia). And ever since they dropped my mafia this guy literally attacks me non stop now that he's got better stats. Iv only got around 120 mafia now and he's sitting on over 500 so i don't have much of a chance. If anyone wants to try and rob and attack him for me to get him off my back I'd appreciate it. He's got around 200k income so his hood isn't terrible. Pm me if interested to I can tell you his name

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    I've got this guy that used to never be able to rob me until I had a problem with my mafia and had to have funzio delete my whole list (something about adding over 1000 mafia). And ever since they dropped my mafia this guy literally attacks me non stop now that he's got better stats. Iv only got around 120 mafia now and he's sitting on over 500 so i don't have much of a chance. If anyone wants to try and rob and attack him for me to get him off my back I'd appreciate it. He's got around 200k income so his hood isn't terrible. Pm me if interested to I can tell you his name
    You could also add a metric butt ton of mafia and pants him yourself.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You could also add a metric butt ton of mafia and pants him yourself.
    thats the point... he's working on it. but for the time being, asking for help.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do not attack him back. You will fall off his news feed, and he will eventually forget about you. Leave all your buildings robbed in the meantime. Do not give him the oppurtunity to take anything from you.

Problem solved.

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Post Count
    Just sent you a pm with a quick way to add mafia..
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I need the same mp dude. Khayman goes to the choppa again.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayman View Post
    I need the same mp dude. Khayman goes to the choppa again.
    sent.....to short
    retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    Do not attack him back. You will fall off his news feed, and he will eventually forget about you. Leave all your buildings robbed in the meantime. Do not give him the oppurtunity to take anything from you.

Problem solved.
    Yeah I havnt robbed or attacked him since my whole mob got deleted so hopefully I drop off his here soon

Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Got it. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    thats the point... he's working on it. but for the time being, asking for help.
    Exactly. It gets annoying when I know I should have better stats but I just have 380 less mafia lol