Testing The Waters and Hackers - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Testing The Waters and Hackers

Banned
    Post Count
    Your forgetting all of us want to know what the hell they do to cheaters.

Lurker
    Post Count

I may be too simple but...

Wouldn't it make sense to check the leaderboard against the purchase records? It would be a start anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Sorry enahs, but IMO its cheating plain and simple...
    Indeed. Blatant cheatery, I say! The kind that should be dealt with swiftly and forcefully. Such thing has no place in a game like this and cannot be permitted under any circumstances, and certainly must never be seen to be condoned.

...and yet still the clock is running. A likely explanation is that the ticket in question is on hold while the development team investigates to see if there is any way to exploit the situation in a way that could generate delicious profit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys do know that if you are banned, your account still exist in the server. It's just that you can't login and you would not appear on the battle lists.

Some players you guys reported may already been banned, but you still can travel to their hood and look at their account.
    Last edited by youj; 07-30-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success

Banned
    Post Count
    Alright, it took 34 hours for them to ban my account. It is a bit slow, but it was a good result. Nice job Funzio

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    Alright, it took 34 hours for them to ban my account. It is a bit slow, but it was a good result. Nice job Funzio
    Shane,

Given you have already been accused of being a hacker in another thread (you were posting on hacker forum w same name) you were called out on it, you admitted you were looking to cheat but diddnt do it. Was this a good idea? Not sure you would be the one to do this?

Now you show up and have hacked it with supposed good intentions. If I recall this was your defense the last time as well. You stated that you were looking for hacks to pass on to CCM.

Personally, just looks like your a hacker/ cheater to me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMaffiaBaroness View Post
    Shane,

Given you have already been accused of being a hacker in another thread (you were posting on hacker forum w same name) you were called out on it, you admitted you were looking to cheat but diddnt do it. Was this a good idea? Not sure you would be the one to do this?

Now you show up and have hacked it with supposed good intentions. If I recall this was your defense the last time as well. You stated that you were looking for hacks to pass on to CCM.

Personally, just looks like your a hacker/ cheater to me.
    I could care less what you think. I reported the hack, if you visit the forum I found it from, they are saying it does not work. So if I didnt do this, you would be facing people with 100s of top scratcher items. And besides the fact, even though I did hack for a test on my camping account, I did not attack anyone or rob anyone, I bothered no one.
    Good day

Post Count
    Hacking the game is like taking candy from a kid.. But i also see that many get banned within a couple of days. If a real player of this game thinks he might go into hacking, he faces a ban of his account wich means all his time and effort is lost. The people who exually hack are probably just starters and don't mind if they get banned. The fun runs out after a while with this.

Some hack it in a way you can't really know if they hack, but i think funzio is still tracking people down who have a suspicous way of playing. So even those people probably get banned anyway.

Post Count
    Well done to Gree for taking care of business. Well done enahs1 for sending in the report to test the system.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    I could care less what you think. I reported the hack, if you visit the forum I found it from, they are saying it does not work. So if I didnt do this, you would be facing people with 100s of top scratcher items. And besides the fact, even though I did hack for a test on my camping account, I did not attack anyone or rob anyone, I bothered no one.
    Good day
    Nicely put .........

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nice testing, I think I would of prefferd if you did it in secret then posted the screenies/results just incase CCM was lurking this thread and pushed the ban through speedily. Still, nice to know vigilante justice was done
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Comming View Post
    Nice testing, I think I would of prefferd if you did it in secret then posted the screenies/results just incase CCM was lurking this thread and pushed the ban through speedily. Still, nice to know vigilante justice was done
    I agree with this, should have been done in secret.
    If your having problems, I feel bad for you son
    I have 99 problems but the yids ain't one. COYS

This should not have been done publicly on the forums.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    This is not a personal attack but there are so many MASSIVE cheaters right now CCMARK. Does it really matter? You got players running around with 1 million in stats and 20 of the current end event item!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This should open there eyes on what us true players are frustrated about. Free players and gold players, all of us have put some serious time and investment into this game.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13