2nd nano upgrade free player

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd nano upgrade free player

Post Count

2nd nano upgrade free player

well i still had 11m when i woke up today so spent the whole day raiding to get up to 22m (35% discount) for my second level 2 nano which is the most money i have saved up without selling anything , i have max allies so there is not as many easy targets but i attacked players with low stats and average buildings like level 3 oar mines ect and players with around two thirds of my stats for bigger targets like level 3 oil rigs ect , to get the 11m these are the units i lost in battle :
    13 snipers ,30 flamethrowers,1 heavy gunner,2 hardened marines,18 commandos,16 bradleys ,1 stryker,1 expert attack drone,1 rocket truck,15 warthogs,1 sea hawk,5 chinooks,2 spectre,6 inflatables,2 frigates,2 combat boats,6 submarines,1 amphibious hover craft,3 stealth frigates and 2 mine launchers + loot items which i didn't keep a record of !
    at least i have the upgrade and the units i can replace .
    just thoght i would let the lower free players know what they can expect to have to do to get big upgrades , i hit two missions to get the last 500k to save waiting the 10minuites for payout buildings as i had enough of the fear from attack . there is only a few players arround who could have attacked as i have built my stats up in last month or two which is why i did it without selling . i know there are free players who can top this and other methods but just wanted to do a post . i am level 93 .
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Congrats on getting the nano upgrade. I SOOOOO wish I had the upgrade cost reduction award from the crate event! My nano 2 upgrade will cost 31.68 mil with my level 4 cement factory.

Post Count
    yes i am soo glad i have that along with level 5 cement factory , if i repeat and also sell 5 railgus i can get up to level 3 nano's with some luck . even with the 35% discount the next nano is about 36-39 m !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tctiger View Post
    yes i am soo glad i have that along with level 5 cement factory , if i repeat and also sell 5 railgus i can get up to level 3 nano's with some luck . even with the 35% discount the next nano is about 36-39 m !
    What's your stats? I no longer live in fear of going over max vault!

Post Count
    they were 46k def 36k att but now they are 45k def 35k att at level 93 with max allies ,so not anything spectacular but enough to only have a few players with higher stats that i have seen , there is always a danger though .

Post Count
    they were 46k def 36k att but now they are 45k def 35k att at level 93 with max allies ,so not anything spectacular but enough to only have a few players with higher stats that i have seen , there is always a danger though .
    That's really good! I'm only 2 levels higher than you and I'm at 250 allies with 25,000/25,000.
    Level 95

I like cookies

Post Count
    In my opinion the EPP is a better choice to upgrade then the Nano, gives a higher iph. But I'm also on lots thru the day so its easy for me to collect from them.
    MW id# 505 620 871 send pm so I know who you are.
    KA id# 166 536 892 send pm ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post Count
    My attack is always lagging way behind my defense. I'm at level 84 right now with 235 allies. My attack is around 38k and my defense is around 43k. Can't seem to get my attack to catch up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    Congrats on getting the nano upgrade. I SOOOOO wish I had the upgrade cost reduction award from the crate event! My nano 2 upgrade will cost 31.68 mil with my level 4 cement factory.
    upgrade that cement factory! it pays itself off so quickly. especially for big upgrades like that!
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    I'm level 84 and have been lucky enough to save up and get myself a level 2 and a level 1 nano

Also have two level 4 oil rigs, level 10 Naval research

Currently upgrading my Aircraft Hangar to Level 8 - intending to go up to 10

Attack is 6191

Defense is 7509

Allies 32

IPH 406884

Post Count
    Are all you guys free? tc - what's your ingame? I add drop occasionally and don't want to dump you - if we're allies? I don't remember?

fifth, overkill, dreno33, Cousins, Miner, are you free? what's your ingame? Are we allies?

I'm free and VERY encouraged by others who are able to leave money unvaulted. I'm constantly buying AC's and still can't leave even 2 million out!

Post Count
    I'm not a free player. I consider myself a former gold player now. In game name is Miner. Don't think we're allies. Shoot me an invite if you would like. ID in sig.

Post Count
    Yeah I'm a completely free player Tanner. My MW name is Rod, but its being changed to my forum name.
    MW id# 505 620 871 send pm so I know who you are.
    KA id# 166 536 892 send pm ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post Count
    Anyone from forum can send me a request and a p.m or let me know on here what your game name and level is so I know who to add ,At max allies so if I delete anyone from forum it is because I don't know they are from forum . since I stopped buying buildings and land as have it all ,my stats have gone up in last couple of months , now have level 4 rigs and level 2 nano's so may upgrade oil refinery's and mines ect now and get more mine launchers , then I will get level 10 airfield so can get some 30def planes and bombers to grow stats again. Yes I'm free player my priority has always been build and expand before units , now it is upgrade and get units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    fifth, overkill, dreno33, Cousins, Miner, are you free? what's your ingame? Are we allies?
    i have spent money in the past, about 50 bucks. never again tho. rest is tj. also, we are not allies. in-game name is dreno33. go ahead and add me
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!