Holy Avenger

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Holy Avenger

Banned
    Post Count

Holy Avenger

I know that some people here from this board finished among the top 250 and received the Holy Avenger.

Since I don't seem to ge this information from Funzio support staff, could you please state how many holy gems you had to get into the top 250.

I had 26 gems when the event finished and have not received the unit.

I sent in a ticket but the only response I got was that everybody who finished in the top 250 will eventually get the unit. The ticket is now closed.

Post Count
    I can't remember what the cut off was. I ended up with 62 but that got me 21st place..(going for top 50 but aftershot a bit lol )

I received my unit the first time I logged back in, which was like 2 mins after the event ended.

I've heard it takes awhile for some. Dunno why. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Post Count
    Guido - I believe Hobtuse has already answered this for you:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post332071

He says he finished at #241 with 25 gems. I understand this is frustrating, but keep at it with support. If you've earned it, they will issue it and you've earned it. Reply to the same ticket and perhaps add something to the title like "Missing Event Award - Holy Avenger" and ask for an update/timeframe.

There are several of us that are still awaiting a unit clean up from 5 events ago...doesn't make it any easier for you I know, but we'll commiserate with you for a bit. Sorry you have to go through this too.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItOn View Post
    I can't remember what the cut off was. I ended up with 62 but that got me 21st place..(going for top 50 but aftershot a bit lol )

I received my unit the first time I logged back in, which was like 2 mins after the event ended.

I've heard it takes awhile for some. Dunno why. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.
    Thanks and congrats

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Guido - I believe Hobtuse has already answered this for you:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post332071

He says he finished at #241 with 25 gems. I understand this is frustrating, but keep at it with support. If you've earned it, they will issue it and you've earned it. Reply to the same ticket and perhaps add something to the title like "Missing Event Award - Holy Avenger" and ask for an update/timeframe.

There are several of us that are still awaiting a unit clean up from 5 events ago...doesn't make it any easier for you I know, but we'll commiserate with you for a bit. Sorry you have to go through this too.
    I had no idea... that is frustrating.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will definitely keep at it.

Post Count
    @Guido69: Hi I finished at #241 with 25 gems. I think I posted a picture somewhere in the Holy Gems thread. When the leaderboard froze, #250 was at 24 gems and presumably the bottom moved up during that last half hour. The cutoff should be at 25 gems for #250 and you should have gotten it at 26 gems. I was at level 96/97 when the event ended so I ended up at #241 instead of right at the bottom.

When did you get your 25th and 26th gem? Did you get them in OT? Your name is not in the winners' list though.
    Contact support and add in the subject title the exact query. Support can take up to a day or two to get to you but they will help you out

@Hello Kitty: Thanks! was trying to find my post
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    @Guido69: Hi I finished at #241 with 25 gems. I think I posted a picture somewhere in the Holy Gems thread. When the leaderboard froze, #250 was at 24 gems and presumably the bottom moved up during that last half hour. The cutoff should be at 25 gems for #250 and you should have gotten it at 26 gems. I was at level 96/97 when the event ended so I ended up at #241 instead of right at the bottom.

When did you get your 25th and 26th gem? Did you get them in OT? Your name is not in the winners' list though.
    Contact support and add in the subject title the exact query. Support can take up to a day or two to get to you but they will help you out

@Hello Kitty: Thanks! was trying to find my post
    I got #26 with about 20 minutes left in the event. I do not see my name in the list as well. I will follow up with support.

Thanks for your post.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got 26 gems AND I got the unit, I was/am at 36th level. Higher level players go in the list before lower levels and players that gained later gems come before other players on the same level. So it is not possible that the list goes furthet than 250 players.
    i got the 26th 5 minutes before closure time. I am not sure which rule from above comes first.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    I know that some people here from this board finished among the top 250 and received the Holy Avenger.

Since I don't seem to ge this information from Funzio support staff, could you please state how many holy gems you had to get into the top 250.

I had 26 gems when the event finished and have not received the unit.

I sent in a ticket but the only response I got was that everybody who finished in the top 250 will eventually get the unit. The ticket is now closed.
    Did you ever hear back Guido69? I finished with 26 as well and didn't get the Holy Avenger this is the response I got back from support:
    "Thanks for the message.

We have credited all the winners the event reward for those that qualified. There will be more events and further chances to win.

Regards,

S"

Think I have to open another ticket
    KA ID: 493-913-816

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordekaiser View Post
    Did you ever hear back Guido69? I finished with 26 as well and didn't get the Holy Avenger this is the response I got back from support:
    "Thanks for the message.

We have credited all the winners the event reward for those that qualified. There will be more events and further chances to win.

Regards,

S"

In other words : thanks for your money, hahahahahahahah
    Futon KA - lvl 114
    10,851 IPH

Add me!!! 166-449-673

Banned
    Post Count
    "Thanks for the message.

Regards,

S"

Yes. I did get the Avenger, about one week after the event ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Yes. I did get the Avenger, about one week after the event ended.
    How many times did you contact them? First two times they gave me the run around, well the first time I told them that I did a refresh at the end of the event of the leader board (they unfreeze at the end) and saw my name in the top 250. Their response was:
    "Thank you for the report. The leader boards for the events will temporarily pause while updating, which has caused some confusion which we apologize for. Be assured that we have been tracking the results very carefully, and that all prizes will be correctly delivered to the winners of the event."

And then they closed the ticket, I sent a request to reopen the ticket and investigate it, and got this back.
    "We have credited all the winners the event reward for those that qualified. There will be more events and further chances to win.

Regards,

S"

So I just sent in a new ticket for an explanation why I wouldn't receive the unit if I had 26 gems and others that won had 25. Makes no sense I'm 100% sure I had 26, you would figure they would look at the logs and see that.
    KA ID: 493-913-816

Banned
    Post Count
    How many times did you contact them? First two times they gave me the run around, well the first time I told them that I did a refresh at the end of the event of the leader board (they unfreeze at the end) and saw my name in the top 250. Their response was:
    "Thank you for the report. The leader boards for the events will temporarily pause while updating, which has caused some confusion which we apologize for. Be assured that we have been tracking the results very carefully, and that all prizes will be correctly delivered to the winners of the event."

And then they closed the ticket, I sent a request to reopen the ticket and investigate it, and got this back.
    "We have credited all the winners the event reward for those that qualified. There will be more events and further chances to win.

Regards,

S"

So I just sent in a new ticket for an explanation why I wouldn't receive the unit if I had 26 gems and others that won had 25. Makes no sense I'm 100% sure I had 26, you would figure they would look at the logs and see that.
    I got the same response first, too. I sent in another ticket and after that they gave me the unit within 24 hours. I had 26 gems and I was at level 70 I guess.