Vault money vanished - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vault money vanished

Post Count
    @CJ54: Hi what about those who have no idea if their gold actually went down? I have quests in Darkhome and was doing a quest in Mount Inferno's Cauldron and am not sure if I was affected by the gold tax/decrease. How can I send in a ticket when I do not know if I was affected?
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've sent a ticket in, lost 22K gold this morning. Went to vault it and it had vanished. Have updated the game to get the Boss event but still no gold

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay, we're pretty sure we know what happened here. Job requirements were added for some monsters in the currently-highest-level-maps of the game. This change (and some other stuff, like bosses) was pushed out as part of a data release.

Data releases won't take effect until you log out and back in. So some players who were logged in attacking those monsters were charged those job requirements server-side. It just looked like the money was going down.

We apologize for the confusion this caused, and will be answering the tickets we received about it as soon as we can.
    *sign* I noticed that this morning when I was attacking monsters. Would have been nice to not lose gold without it telling us why. The money keeps disappearing, which is annoying, and makes things tough to plan for building.

Anyhoo - thanks for looking at it. Ive lost about 100k thus far. And as was mentioned above, its pretty hard to file a tickets for this when I don't know what monsters taking the $$.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem is that as a player it becomes so hard to understand the game. For a monster you need equipment, so you buy it... then suddenly some hours later you attack the same monster and it says you to buy once again the equipment while equipment can't vanish... Try to understand it...

Same for gold that dissappears for unknown reason.

In the end... the player is so confused and logging tickets for something you're not sure about is also not what we need. So message to the developers and designers... KEEP IT SIMPLE AND DON'T TRY TO GET MONEY OUT OF EACH SINGLY SMALL FEATURE.

@Red: Naughty boy to use the glitches .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No. I tried that. Last night, while invading and pillaging, my vault went from nearly 50000 to ZERO, instantly.
    I sent an urgent ticket in, last night, right after it happened.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    OK, bizarrely I now seem to have gained a load of gold that I didn't have. Something like 80 to 90K?

WTF is going on?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting to regain the almost 50,000 gold I lost last night.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I seem to have regained 4 times what I lost lol ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The gold was lost because the added requirements for units of the new maps. Ie.... You need such and such armor or weapon to attack this unit. When it was updated some of us tht were on those map inadvertently had the money taken from our vaults. They have replaced the money lost and then some in most cases for the misunderstanding

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seems like an honest mistake and they are fixing it quickly.I was a little curious why one could got through those maps without any requirements when all the other maps had requirements for the higher units. Still not happy with the value of the new maps, but it is new and free content nonetheless.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyman View Post
    I seem to have regained 4 times what I lost lol ?
    I don't know if I lost anything but but I could do with the money in my vault being increased by 4 times!

Ave Atque Vale

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    Seems like an honest mistake and they are fixing it quickly.I was a little curious why one could got through those maps without any requirements when all the other maps had requirements for the higher units. Still not happy with the value of the new maps, but it is new and free content nonetheless.
    I don't have any issue with having had to pay to attack these monsters - I do have issues with money disappearing from my vault when I was trying to save for an expensive upgrade, which I had to give up on because I lost in the neighborhood of 100k in an hour.

Had I known I needed to buy the weapons to attack, I would have farmed and pushed off that cost in time.

Edit: In the end, I'm thrilled with the new map content. Little annoyed with the setup of the Boss event, but I'll live.
    Last edited by The_Red; 07-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Have they not reimbursed you red. If not, send a ticket and they will

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    Have they not reimbursed you red. If not, send a ticket and they will
    I did. I am appreciative. Thanks. In the future, I should have just filed a bug when I noticed that none of the new maps were charging - we even remarked a couple times on the forum about it.

On this note: they're pretty darn quick to respond to bugs. I'm appreciative of the level of service they have.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket and got a good and fast response. Got my gold back plus 75K extra!

Excellent service, thanks!!