Cracking the boss health code

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cracking the boss health code

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Cracking the boss health code

In reading the posts on this subject and my own experiences i have come to the preliminary conclusion that
    1. the health of the boss is exclusively based on your level and has nothing to do with your actual attack force. They multiply your level with a fixed amount of allies (i assume 2.5 per level) and multiply this further with a fixed amount of units (i assume 4 per ally) and multyply that further with a high density number (in my rough calculations this seems to be 400 but this is definitely not accurate). So when you are level 200 this would lead to 200 x 2.5 allies x 4 units x 400 average virtual attackforce = 800.000 standard boss health. Finally, they will use a variable multiplier depending on the level of the boss. I do not know yet what this multiplier is but for level 30 it could be as high as 13.
    2. To beat the boss without gold up to level 30 is possible only if you fight with the highest possible average density.

This also explains why lower levels can kill the boss a bit easier as some of them can maintain a higher density than the higher level players. E.g a level 2 player who purchases 20 units with say 400 attack force will problably have no problem in killing the boss up to level 30 without purchasing gold.

I am pretty sure the above formula is correct, we only need to determine the correct multipliers. This is however easy to establish if you guys provide some data. The only thing i need is your level, the level of any boss you have beaten and the amount of health he had at that level. Please be as accurate as possible in determining his health. This is not that easy as they do not give you the amount of his healthbar so you need to be creative .
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And of course we start when the next boss event comes around.

Post Count
    You might want to refer to this thread where the conversation started a few hours ago...
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...event(s)/page2

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    In reading the posts on this subject and my own experiences i have come to the preliminary conclusion that
    1. the health of the boss is exclusively based on your level and has nothing to do with your actual attack force. They multiply your level with a fixed amount of allies (i assume 2.5 per level) and multiply this further with a fixed amount of units (i assume 4 per ally) and multyply that further with a high density number (in my rough calculations this seems to be 400 but this is definitely not accurate). So when you are level 200 this would lead to 200 x 2.5 allies x 4 units x 400 average virtual attackforce = 800.000 standard boss health. Finally, they will use a variable multiplier depending on the level of the boss. I do not know yet what this multiplier is but for level 30 it could be as high as 13.
    2. To beat the boss without gold up to level 30 is possible only if you fight with the highest possible average density.

This also explains why lower levels can kill the boss a bit easier as some of them can maintain a higher density than the higher level players. E.g a level 2 player who purchases 20 units with say 400 attack force will problably have no problem in killing the boss up to level 30 without purchasing gold.

I am pretty sure the above formula is correct, we only need to determine the correct multipliers. This is however easy to establish if you guys provide some data. The only thing i need is your level, the level of any boss you have beaten and the amount of health he had at that level. Please be as accurate as possible in determining his health. This is not that easy as they do not give you the amount of his healthbar so you need to be creative .
    I kill up to #10, look at the column TOTAL DAMAGE
    I wrote down the damage and how many hits took to kill each one of them
    in average I saw a 27% increase in health at each new level

Last edited by spectra; 07-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Spectra This all happened on level 132 right?

Post Count
    How do you guys get exact health numbers? I saw that Q raider also had how many hits it took to kill the boss accurate to 2 decimal places.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thx corsair, i had read that thread as well. We are going into the same direction but i need this specific info to crack it completely

Post Count
    Boss 6 had just over 1,058,000 health at level 175
    Boss 7 had just over 1,518,000 health also at level 175

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Spectra This all happened on level 132 right?
    Sorry my bad
    It happened at lv-145 (but for boss #10 at 146 - level up to kill him, that was my last boss)
    with 500 allies
    stats are 64,934/71,142 A/D
    Last edited by spectra; 07-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    How do you guys get exact health numbers? I saw that Q raider also had how many hits it took to kill the boss accurate to 2 decimal places.
    Every time I hit the boss I wrote down the damage (and just for the last hit, I am assuming his last bit of health was the same as the hit)
    for example boss #7 took 10 free hits at 34,742 damage each hit = 347,420 (of course the last hit did less than 34k damage, but just to make things easier)

I guess others look at the damage made on the last hit for a more accurate number

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    You might be looking at the figure I created to try to indicate the relative difficulty increase as you level up JMC.

As for his health points, when he pops up I just hit him with five free hits. Wait till health fullly restored, go back in measure how far the bar dropped, hit him a few more times but not so you are defeated and remeasure. Average that and you get a fair indication of what his total health points are going to be and if it is worth having a go.

Just remember the health bar stays a lot fatter than his real value when it gets down near the end.

Post Count
    Does it show the exact amount of damage done on the last hit? I actually don't think i've paid attention. Thought the number was the same as i always was doing. That's why when talk about health it's always a very general estimate.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So maybe is time to drop back down to 50 allies
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    So maybe is time to drop back down to 50 allies
    Does it help?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    i still think attack stat is factored in.