Re sync advice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re sync advice

Banned
    Post Count

Re sync advice

Need to resync my collections they are all over the place after stuff in R/L

Whats the way to go about it.

Was just thinking of leaving it for 24hrs and knowing it will get all robbed or is there a better way

What do you guys do

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thats the only way you can sync, problem is sometimes the game glitchs and the timer starts earlier than your collection actual collection time.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Banned
    Post Count
    I usually give a friend (that is not in my mafia) the exact collection times so that they get the loot. I'd rather it go to someone I like. If you don't have someone like that, then you can post your collection times on Nicholost's "Kick Me While I'm Down" thread. --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-m-Down-Thread

On the other hand, If you want to just leave it, then it could be some nice bait for careless victims that you end up visiting later for a lil retribution.
    Last edited by Paulio; 07-24-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Added link

Post Count
    I don't agree with syncing for players who check regularly. In general your 12/24/48 buildings trend towards your bed time then wake up time, anyway. If you're diligent in the morning (and same time in the evening for 12hr), anything hitting in between should eventually end up sync'd up. By syncing you're really just throwing away collections every time you sync. If you're constantly building/upgrading your syncable buildings you're wasting time and collections by pushing your times back.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I don't intentionally sync my buildings. It seems that I miss collections sometimes because I get busy so my buildings seem to slowly sync up naturally. If I see a building that's ready to collect, I take it.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about timing upgrades to finish with the ccollection times?

Post Count
    Life.......
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Synching is easily done, usually only my 8's and 6's need to be synched about once every 2 weeks. So if my times get pushed back too late I let them get robbed and then make the next schelued collection.

So usually I collect my 8's at 7am 3pm and 11pm. So if it gets pushed back to 1130pm I let them get robbed then collect them all at 7am again. Until eventually the time gets pushed back again.

Timing upgrades to finish on sync is something I used to do but I don't bother anymore.
    Last edited by Euchred; 07-24-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Consistent Contributor itzkakarot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz-st View Post
    Need to resync my collections they are all over the place after stuff in R/L

Whats the way to go about it.

Was just thinking of leaving it for 24hrs and knowing it will get all robbed or is there a better way

What do you guys do
    If you do wait the 24 hours, make sure you do it on the 2nd half of your 48 hour collections, this way you sync your 12/24/48s all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    How about timing upgrades to finish with the ccollection times?
    Terribly complicated/confusing. Easier just to miss a day.

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I don't agree with syncing for players who check regularly. In general your 12/24/48 buildings trend towards your bed time then wake up time, anyway. If you're diligent in the morning (and same time in the evening for 12hr), anything hitting in between should eventually end up sync'd up. By syncing you're really just throwing away collections every time you sync. If you're constantly building/upgrading your syncable buildings you're wasting time and collections by pushing your times back.
    Depends how you look at it. If I sync, I can ensure that every 3 hours I'm collecting most of my income. If my buildings are out of sync, I'll be casually picking up money from each building inefficiently, and over the course of a couple weeks I may end up "missing" just as many collections as if I just skipped 1 day.

Another benefit to syncing (for all you banking folks out there) is that once every 2 days you'll get a massive collection where your 12/24/48 buildings all hit, and you can end up spending that large sum of money instead of depositing it and losing the 10% bank fee.
    CC Hood Planner: http://goo.gl/W5mKh
    CC Loot Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/efYtu
    CC: 706 262 372 (Shoot me a PM when you send an invite)

Nico's Bracketing Strategy
    Nico's No-Bank Strategy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itzkakarot View Post
    Depends how you look at it. If I sync, I can ensure that every 3 hours I'm collecting most of my income. If my buildings are out of sync, I'll be casually picking up money from each building inefficiently, and over the course of a couple weeks I may end up "missing" just as many collections as if I just skipped 1 day.
    I would think most people get their 1/3/6's autosynced every night. So if you're collecting every 3 waking hours you'll trend towards 12/24/48 in the morning and 3/6 morning, late morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and late evening.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itzkakarot View Post
    Another benefit to syncing (for all you banking folks out there) is that once every 2 days you'll get a massive collection where your 12/24/48 buildings all hit, and you can end up spending that large sum of money instead of depositing it and losing the 10% bank fee.
    I find it to tricky to keep 12 hours synched with 1 days gets too messy. However using this strategy can save you a pretty penny but takes finishing upgrades on sync right out of the picture. Something funny though, one 6 hour collection for me makes more than my 1 day collection.

A simple collection routine for 6,8,12,24,48 is as follows

5am-6's
    7am-8's
    10am-12's
    11am-6's
    3pm-8's
    5pm-6's
    9pm-24/48
    10pm- 12's
    11pm-6's, 8's

Been working for me for a while now. I don't bother with 3's and 1's.
    Last edited by Euchred; 07-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Consistent Contributor itzkakarot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post

5am-6's
    7am-8's
    10am-12's
    11am-6's
    3pm-8's
    5pm-6's
    9pm-24/48
    10pm- 12's
    11pm-6's, 8's

That's pretty cool, Euchred. I generally revolve everything around my 12s, and set alarms every 3 hours thereafter. But ithat's probably because I'm too lazy to follow a strict schedule
    CC Hood Planner: http://goo.gl/W5mKh
    CC Loot Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/efYtu
    CC: 706 262 372 (Shoot me a PM when you send an invite)

Nico's Bracketing Strategy
    Nico's No-Bank Strategy

Post Count
    mxz is on point here. I have never synced and never had it be a problem. I like to think this makes it hard for people to figure out my collection times because they are so erratic and is part of why I don't get robbed a lot

Life, upgrades, and missed collections happen all the time. I just collect and eventually they all sync back up. Don't be they guy checking to keep his buildings synced while on a hot date.
    CC: 838 793 716

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I find it to tricky to keep 12 hours synched with 1 days gets too messy. However using this strategy can save you a pretty penny but takes finishing upgrades on sync right out of the picture. Something funny though, one 6 hour collection for me makes more than my 1 day collection.

5am-6's
    7am-8's
    10am-12's
    11am-6's
    3pm-8's
    5pm-6's
    9pm-24/48
    10pm- 12's
    11pm-6's, 8's

Ty for the advice could never do timing like that with work. Have to work nights every 3 weeks so need my 6/12/24 to not land during the night or morning

Was doing
    6hr 6am 12pm 6pm and 12 am
    12hr 12am and 12pm
    8hr 6am 2pm and 10pm

Wasnt to bothered really with the 1hr and 3hr if i collected them or not, not really worth that much if robbed anyway
    Do leave CC open tho on my ipad so if i do miss i still collect full amount of money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have my 12/24 buildings synced together for a while now and it's worked out, when life happens and I miss the collection on the first 12 hour I just wait till the 24 to collect to re sync. As for my 6 and 8hrs I collect when I can but they always get robbed before I wake up. I look at it as bait because my favorite part of the game is the stalking of hoods to rob and there is nothing better then when someone robs your Russian restaurant and you find there nightclubs and hotels uncollected. I also find it funny when someone robs you and you keep hitting them back 'constantly for it and they get pissed off and leave nasty grams on your wall. Some people do take this game way to serious....