GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To camp or not to camp?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

To camp or not to camp?

Everybody says that camping is good, it makes u stronger etc
    Many people have also a second - camp- account.

My opinion is that camping doesn't offer u something. U camp at level 10 or 20 and stay there for 2-3 maybe 6 months and u have 500k iph and u buy expensive guns and armor ....

for as long as u camp at low levels, other people level up quiqly by fighting and robbing , get rp, buy better items, loot better items (when time comes) and have much better stats.

You might say that each one of us has to compete players that belong to similar level...
    yes thats true but not for ever, after level 150 or 160 or even 170, players from higher levels can beat you, and these players might have begun playing the game same time with u

Post Count
    Yes but when ur done camping u will also fight level up and get RP. U will be same lvl as non campers but with better iph and better weps
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    camping is boring, just play the game and dont take it too seriously

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by doinkent View Post
    camping is boring, just play the game and dont take it too seriously
    I agree it is boring, but I have a level 12 camper as well and don't have time to mess with it. For me this one is all about income and with scratchers I can get pretty strong doing nothing but collecting twice a day
    retired

Post Count
    I have a main account where I move at a brisk crawl, then I have a second account where I camp. I don't think I'd be able to have a camper account as my main though but as a second account it's fun to just focus purely on economy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I agree it is boring, but I have a level 12 camper as well and don't have time to mess with it. For me this one is all about income and with scratchers I can get pretty strong doing nothing but collecting twice a day
    if it is not your main account its acceptable..but if people camp on their main..i am disappoint

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Yes but when ur done camping u will also fight level up and get RP. U will be same lvl as non campers but with better iph and better weps
    and why is that??

u can also build a good economy while leveling up and by my experience i can tell u that is easier and i 'll explain.
    by buying respect weapons i was allways at top of my level and i could beat at least 90% of them and rob 99% of them, so i could easily earn money from robberies. i'm playing since february and now i'm level 130 and have ~250k /ph. since level 40-50 (whitch is when i realized how the game realy works) the money i got from robberies is much more than i got from my economy and i invest them in my hood.
    In higher levels u find better hoods to rob i mean

Post Count
    @balax may ask how many low tier RP items you have ?

Combat Boots
    Mustangs
    Colombian Knife
    Tommy Guns
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    few
    most of rp items are NVB (300), bikes (250), excelero (60), rpg (60), CW (130)

Combat Boots ~20
    Mustangs ~10
    Colombian Knife <10
    Tommy Guns ~50

Post Count
    My higher level account needed those low level RP items to get stronger through middle part of the game. My combat boots played a major rule in getting me to level 113. You did great on not blowing your RP on low tier items.

But those low level RP items is something my camper account will never ever buy.

I agree cash equipment is useless in the high levels but it can get you through the mid levels just fine while you are saving your RP.

Blast Guard Helmets 6/14 better then Combat Boots
    69 Camaro - Very Close to the Mustang
    Steel Garrote - Very Close to the Colombian Knife
    Sniper Rifle 11/5 better then Tommy Gun
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    i decided to camp on my main acct a few days ago. i think im just goin to stay at my level for awhile and just do whatever and not level up at all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by balax View Post
    and why is that??

u can also build a good economy while leveling up and by my experience i can tell u that is easier and i 'll explain.
    by buying respect weapons i was allways at top of my level and i could beat at least 90% of them and rob 99% of them, so i could easily earn money from robberies. i'm playing since february and now i'm level 130 and have ~250k /ph. since level 40-50 (whitch is when i realized how the game realy works) the money i got from robberies is much more than i got from my economy and i invest them in my hood.
    In higher levels u find better hoods to rob i mean
    Well we all have different opinions
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best solution - Win the lotto - design your own game - Win your own in game lotto ! YES.
    Or, Win the lotto - retire - buy gold. lots of gold. YES. !

No seriously ....

Seriously ...

Camping's good if you are busy IRL, but it's terribly boring.
    OR, you could try antoher dimension to camping, you could try pseudo-camping-laundroloft robbing.

Post Count
    low/mid level cash items may APPEAR useless... but not if you can afford it... remember if you start with a solid economy, you will be one of the few people running around with a fully loaded maffia...

Also economy paves the way when it comes to supporting your explosive supply... I think that is incredibly important and gives a bit of an edge... against normal and slightly above normal players... not gold players though lol

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Camping is just stupid. What are you doing it for? A good economy? You can get that playing normally. I'm about to get a level 3 NC and make over 1M every 6 hours from that single building. How many campers have one of those? In game cash is pointless anyway.
    If you do it on a second account as a hobby, I can understand that maybe.
    Last edited by Luciferianism; 07-24-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.