question on drop rates and level of map completion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: question on drop rates and level of map completion

Post Count

question on drop rates and level of map completion

hey so i have heard quite a few times that if you master a map past level 1 the drop rates will increase, but i have not seen a thread discussing this.

do we know how big the increase in drop rates will be and if it definitely happens? if this is the case it might be very beneficial to master the final map once or twice because 500 of the explosives will take a long time and then there is also the car with good stats and a few other items worth farming.

can we find out from the data the different rates as well for different levels of mastery?

thanks... sorry this isnt a very organised thread.
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the drop rates don't increase as you master the maps. The only thing that increases is the money payout.

Post Count
    Great question. Plux made a statement about drop ratio's and level mastery, any clarification from the number crunchers, or anyone with in-game experience would be great.

Post Count
    There's nothing in the game data that I've seen to support this. Assume it's a static number that is independent from map completion.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    There's nothing in the game data that I've seen to support this. Assume it's a static number that is independent from map completion.
    Thanks mxz, that's the anwser I was hoping for.

Post Count
    Thanks guys... Mxz if you have the game data would you be able to let us know if the game data can give us an idea about payouts being higher after map completion? If so is it a percentage or does it vary from map to map? Thanks
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Thanks guys... Mxz if you have the game data would you be able to let us know if the game data can give us an idea about payouts being higher after map completion? If so is it a percentage or does it vary from map to map? Thanks
    There's a minimum amount and a maximum amount. It appears to be weighted towards the minimum when you start and shifts towards the maximum as you level the map up. Nothing too magical there just a random number generator...you could still get the max $$ with the map at level 1, based on experience and how I'd design the code, you're just less likely.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Id also agree that map completion doesnt increase the % of drop rates as the % are static. They only change on the rare occasion greezio change them .
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I believe it does not increase the chance for dropping item. But my experience does not approve that.

Remember M4A1s looting in Junkyard ? At beginning everyone loot M4A1 at that place, less energy, easy to have 10-20 M4A1s/day. Later Funkio adjust the dropping rate to nearly zero, that even player spend whole day looting at that place they may only get from 0 to 3 M4A1s, and most players move to Boardwalk for M4A1s.

However I still loot M4A1s at that place. Simply master Junkyard to level 2, the drop rate still better than looting M4A1s at Boardwalk where too many players focus at that place.

I don't believe master area will give player better dropping rate, but somehow that happened, I can't explain why.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.